Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2005 3:50:55 PM EDT
Leaving tomorrow (hopefully just earlier than now) to go chase cow elk with my muzzle loader near Ely!!  My dad will coming down from Elko to Eureka tomorrow morning, then after I get off work, we will head on over.  Should have camp set up before dark, an will have 9 days straight to hunt starting Monday morning!!  Can't wait!!
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 3:55:55 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Leaving tomorrow (hopefully just earlier than now) to go chase cow elk with my muzzle loader near Ely!!  My dad will coming down from Elko to Eureka tomorrow morning, then after I get off work, we will head on over.  Should have camp set up before dark, an will have 9 days straight to hunt starting Monday morning!!  Can't wait!!

M,

Take lots of pics.

Have a great hunt and be safe!

Joe

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:21:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Give em hell, and bring me a roast.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 8:48:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Lucky!............

I only have a mere 11 bonus points for elk, only 65 more to go to get a resident bull elk tag!
WOO HOO!!!!!

Have fun.

"G"
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:31:34 AM EDT
[#4]

Lucky!............

I only have a mere 11 bonus points for elk, only 65 more to go to get a resident bull elk tag!
WOO HOO!!!!!

Precisely the reason I have only applied for cow tags!!  I figure I can draw a muzzle loader or archery cow tag every 3 to 4 years or so, compared to at least 10-15 for bull.  If I want a bull, I will just head out of state I think.  Besides, can't eat the horns anyway

BTW - "m" stands for Marcial (said Marshall).

Later
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top