Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/9/2005 4:19:19 PM EDT
Does anyone have Carbine10's phone number, that is if it's okay to give it out?  I'm in need of some AC advice/repair.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/9/2005 4:47:37 PM EDT
[#1]
IM sent.  He won't mind.  He's good people.  
Link Posted: 7/9/2005 5:03:35 PM EDT
[#2]

I just called him.
Link Posted: 7/9/2005 5:34:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, just La Tee Da.  

Psssssst...   Fox and the Hound be callin.  Gameworks be callin.  The range be callin.  Poker game be callin.

How dare you be responsible when all the fun is out there to be had?  

Let us know if you can fix it for him.
Link Posted: 7/9/2005 6:03:27 PM EDT
[#4]

I'm going to fix his A/C tomorrow morning. His damm homewarranty company, is try to make him wait until Tuesday. Can you believe that shit.

PS. I apologize for not helping you and firearmtom out last weekend. But moving was my only concern last weekend. And it was real fun!!!
Link Posted: 7/9/2005 6:10:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Actually, 3 day turnaround is about right for a home warranty.  But here's the shit:  Legally, they have to respond to it within 72 hours if it is considered vital to the health of the occupants.  However, they are under no obligation to fix it within that time.  

It's cause of dudes like you that he won't be spending another 3 days sweating his balls off.  I do the same thing with my electrical customers.

We are a dying breed, my friend.  We give a damn.  

Good on ya, Carbine.  You can come to my house and screw my sister.  

BTW, you owe me no apology.  I know how busy you are.  And I know if it was broke you'd of been here regardless.  A simple recharge for an unoccupied apartment ain't nothing to sweat, my friend.  Glad to hear you got it all moved, bro.  How's the new place?
Link Posted: 7/9/2005 8:14:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks to both of you.  It sure would be nice to have a listing of all the locals who provide valuable services like you guys.  Anyway, I'm cancelling the home warranty, though they have me locked in for another 8 months.  Damn I hate those guys.  I should have cancelled after the last time they screwed me on a plumbing claim.  In case anyone is wondering, it's American Home Shield of Arizona.
Link Posted: 7/10/2005 12:35:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, Carbine10 just left.  He was very nice to talk to, did a whole lot of work, and did not charge very much (at least in my estimation for all the work he did).  When the inside of the house is a lot warmer than outside, and the outside is supposed to be 90degrees at night according to the news, there is nothing like the feeling when the AC is fixed and cold air is blowing out.  I cannot say enough good about this guy.  One thing is for sure.  I'll tell everyone I know about him.
Link Posted: 7/10/2005 1:03:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Told you he is good people.  I can name at LEAST 10 people he has helped out here on arfcom in the last 6 months.

I hope when he opens his own company y'all will remember what he did and give him the first of your business...  I know I will.  
Link Posted: 7/10/2005 4:59:17 PM EDT
[#9]
I for one have a preferred AC guy.  As long as he is around, I'll call him before anyone.  He also made a lifetime client regarding yearly services.  Thanks richardh247 for the number!  I owe you both.
Link Posted: 7/10/2005 7:08:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Thanks to both of you. And Hobbs thanks for the work, you did on my Kimber. I'll try to hit Scottsdale Gun Club tomorrow to shoot/test it.

By richard247

Good on ya, Carbine. You can come to my house and screw my sister.

What the hell does this mean?
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 4:25:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Old Infantry joke, Carbine, but said wrong.

It was a compliment denoting all you have you have done for the members of this board.  I'm glad to know there's people like you left in the world.  

How'd the move go?  No hiccups,  I hope.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2005 8:14:08 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I'm going to fix his A/C tomorrow morning. His damm homewarranty company, is try to make him wait until Tuesday. Can you believe that shit.

PS. I apologize for not helping you and firearmtom out last weekend. But moving was my only concern last weekend. And it was real fun!!!

No problem, I am sure I will have plenty of work for you in the future.

Thanks again,

Tom
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 12:09:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Dave, my neighbor would like to enlist your services.  Sounds like he also lost a fan motor.  If you're available, give me a ring.  The number I have for you is no longer good.  I'll IM you.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 1:07:57 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
... I'll IM you.

... No can do, I believe he got the old AZ HTF boot/ban
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:52:25 PM EDT
[#15]

I'm still here! Just been busy lately. Plus I started a new job last Monday. If you can get info off his motor. I may be able to help out tomorrow after work.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:17:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Well,.....This site does have it's benefits that's for sure. Richard (electrician)? & Carbine10 (A/C work) please e-mail me your info for future reference! I'm in East Mesa so if you don't work my end of town let me know I'll understand.

My e-mail:  [email protected]

-John
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top