Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2011 6:25:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/23/2011 7:30:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Hot damn! Schedule looks clear - I just might make it to this one!
Link Posted: 5/23/2011 7:44:27 PM EDT
[#2]
You guys should have this match at Prescott at that time of the year.  It will be a lot cooler up there.  The same goes with the Independence Day match.  I'm suggesting that because I'm usually there on that day.
Link Posted: 5/23/2011 8:49:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Dohhhh - clashes with the Rio Salado subgun match
Link Posted: 5/23/2011 9:09:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah a big +1 on the Prescott thing, or at least further north somewhere. If some of the ACTS matches were a little closer and not all at PPC, I might be able to make some of them.

I'd happily help you coordinate something up here.
Link Posted: 5/23/2011 9:40:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/23/2011 10:15:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hot damn! Schedule looks clear - I just might make it to this one!

I call bullshit

Hope to see you there ya bum.

I'm in.
Link Posted: 5/24/2011 8:48:59 PM EDT
[#7]
I actually don't think many in Tucson would make the drive to Phoenix to shoot ACTS.  Prescott would be a out of the question.  I am surprised so many from Phoenix do make the drive down,  my hats off to the guys that do!  Goes to show how great the matches are.

If ACTS went away I'd probably just start shooting USPSA or maybe just spend more time out in the desert...

My range is 10 minutes from my house and no rules

Link Posted: 6/20/2011 7:18:09 PM EDT
[#8]
I'd much rather shoot it in Prescott rather than Tucson. If anyone gets it, or something similar up there I would make an effort to go. Phoenix would be even better.
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 9:09:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'd much rather shoot it in Prescott rather than Tucson. If anyone gets it, or something similar up there I would make an effort to go. Phoenix would be even better.

Yeah...   because you know that Phoenix is generally  5-10 degrees HOTTER!
Link Posted: 8/2/2011 2:50:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/4/2011 7:10:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah...   because you know that Phoenix is generally  5-10 degrees HOTTER!

Prescott would be to avoid heat. Phoenix would just be more convenient. I'd take a little hotter to not have to have a 4+ hour round trip. Though I still probably wouldn't shoot in the summer.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/4/2011 8:40:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 8:03:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Crap, I need to check HTF more often, I can't believe I missed this.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 8:05:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

They always that the Halloween Shotgun match, not quite the same but similar.

It was actually a pretty badass match and you could use the shotgun all the way through.  Good times.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 8:58:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was actually a pretty badass match and you could use the shotgun all the way through.  Good times.

I remember them mentioning an upcoming shotgun match at the last Halloween one, which is why I was looking forward to this one, it just took so long coming I forgot.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 9:04:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember them mentioning an upcoming shotgun match at the last Halloween one, which is why I was looking forward to this one, it just took so long coming I forgot.

They may or may not do another shotgun match like they did.  I think they should and a few other do as well but few people showed up.  I think it was like 22 shooter or so... people don't like the shotgun
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top