Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2006 5:14:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:21:41 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
A refrigerator full of food, a table covered in snacks, a fireplace full of beer boxes, an OREGONIAN snoring on the couch, a dog with the high speed shakes, a deflated inflatable sheep, two trash bags full of recyclables, a lot of conversation, not a single conversion, even more moral support, good girls with piercings and tats, a haze of smoke in the shop, no margarita , a solid layer of WD40 on the vise, a new hire for the company, two n00bs broken in, M set up with a support system, 3/4s of the world's problems solved, if only they would listen, no one using my ARF sign on , one sleepy kitten, one tired nurse.

I will miss you fuxxors.
don't let it go to your head

Sounds more like a Beatnik poem then a AAR...

Sounds like a great time was had by all.

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 8:33:14 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I will miss you fuxxors.

I must have been under a rock for the last few weeks or something, but huh?  You going somewhere?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 8:43:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I will miss you fuxxors.

With Lytle pit and El Ranchon between I-5 and Monte, I think you will be seeing our ugly faces on a semi-regular basis.

Trey
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 8:45:10 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I will miss you fuxxors.

I must have been under a rock for the last few weeks or something, but huh?  You going somewhere?

+1
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:15:58 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I will miss you fuxxors.

+1

+2
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:18:26 AM EDT
[#6]
I will miss you fuxxors.And we you!!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:27:53 AM EDT
[#7]
You're sticking them with me. You need to brainwash somebody in Tacoma into thinking they know what they are doing. Pick somebody and we'll have him full of himself before you get back from vacation.

Say Hi to JAFO.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:41:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:49:42 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
You're sticking them with me. You need to brainwash somebody in Tacoma into thinking they know what they are doing. Pick somebody and we'll have him full of himself before you get back from vacation.

I'll take the job, I haven't a fucking clue what I'm doing!

As for your trip, Cake Baking party to commence after the LCR.  Just remember, all you need is a broomhandle, some bedsheets, and directions to the greyhound station.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:48:03 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I will miss you fuxxors.

+1

+2

Did we miss something????
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 1:36:06 PM EDT
[#11]
I had a blast, Tweak, good luck!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:05:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
A refrigerator full of food, a table covered in snacks, a fireplace full of beer boxes, an OREGONIAN snoring on the couch, a dog with the high speed shakes, a deflated inflatable sheep, two trash bags full of recyclables, a lot of conversation, not a single conversion, even more moral support, good girls with piercings and tats, a haze of smoke in the shop, no margarita , a solid layer of WD40 on the vise, a new hire for the company, two n00bs broken in, M set up with a support system, 3/4s of the world's problems solved, if only they would listen, no one using my ARF sign on , one sleepy kitten, one tired nurse.

I will miss you fuxxors.

I'll never forget: "The fucker shot me in the neck!"

I hope to see you sooner, rather then later.
don't let it go to your head

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:04:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Good to finally put a face to the name.  Good luck and see you in a few months.

I think you just got lucky that nobody realised you were still logged in.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:07:11 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I think you just got lucky that nobody MsKooter didn't realize you were still logged in.

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:42:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:13:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:51:35 AM EDT
[#17]
www.cnn.com/2005/US/11/26/jail.break/?section=cnn_law

The men escaped using a 40-foot rope fashioned from bedsheets, said Yakima County Sheriff Ken Irwin. It appears the men had help from other inmates in their cell block, who "supplied blankets, et cetera," Irwin said without elaborating.

Authorities released photos showing a hole in the ceiling of a cell through which the men apparently escaped. Irwin would not answer questions about the hole.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top