Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2005 8:34:22 PM EDT
Remington UMC for $4.98 a box of 50.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:41:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't see that in the sale flyer. My flyer has Ultramax 9mm 250 pack for $24.98 but they are reloads. Good deal on Thunderbolt .22lr for $6.98/brick.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:13:25 AM EDT
[#2]
It was in the sunday flyer.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:03:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh, there it is on the front-Limit 2, that sucks
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:56:10 AM EDT
[#4]
I was able to buy 10 boxes.  The sign at the counter didn't show a limit

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 4:40:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I was able to buy 10 boxes.  The sign at the counter didn't show a limit

Quoted:

I went to the Dick's @ Columbia (MD) and they only let me have 2 boxes.    Supposedly the ones in VA are letting you buy more.  I'm going to try some other stores and see if they will sell more than 2; I need to feed the 9mm AR and pistols!  
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:58:09 AM EDT
[#6]
got 4 boxes in Gburg, guy said "well I'm only supposed to give you 2" then kinda shrugged & handed me the 4 I asked for.  Don't think he would have let me buy the whole shelf full.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 11:07:55 AM EDT
[#7]
I went yesterday to get somemore.  The guy said I would have to make 5 trips to get 10 boxes.  So I was doing that.  The cashiers were wondering why I kept going back for more.  I told them that the guy was only letting me buy 2 at a time.  They told me next time just talk to the manager.    The guy behind the counter said that there's a 2 box limit but it doesn't say I can't turn around and go get more.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:37:49 PM EDT
[#8]
I guess that works too.  I've made about 4 trips to 2 different Dick's over three days, sometimes taking other people with me!  Hunt Valley and Columbia are enforcing the 2-box rule.  

I had enough for my trip to Continental Arms today though, so I'm good.  I didn't want to have to dip into the ammo stash.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top