Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/6/2006 12:44:02 PM EDT
Finally got to shoot my new to me 6450.  It was only at 15yrds at an indoor range but they let you rapid fire and I wanted to see how well it would function.  That thing shoots one ragged hole all day long.  I shot some UMC, CCI Blazer and Win Nato.  It shot all of them pretty good.  Didn't do any tests or anything like that, just wanted to get out and shoot it.  Since I have 5 promags towards the end of the session I was loading the mags with 10rnds so that I could do mag changes.  I was useing the typical CHL type target and I was able to keep all the shots in the center or on the head during the mag change drill.  I would alternate chest and head every other mag.  Overall I amd very happy with my purchase.  I still want to go to the outdoor range and get in some time at 25yrds and 50yrds.  So far so good and I didn't break the piggy bank with the ammo either
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:26:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:49:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I sure will.  I can only imagine how much fun that would be.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:44:43 PM EDT
[#3]
tag for groups at 50 yds.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:36:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:48:32 PM EDT
[#5]
If I may let me chime in, in this converse..That thing was sweet!  I was shooting the hell out of it too!  All you need now is a red dot on it to be complete.  When are we going to shoot at Alpine?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:00:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:04:50 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
If I may let me chime in, in this converse..That thing was sweet!  I was shooting the hell out of it too!  All you need now is a red dot on it to be complete.  When are we going to shoot at Alpine?

I think I'm going to keep it open sights for a while, want to get better at it.  I was thinking about geting a fiber optic front sight but not sure yet.  
As far as Alpine goes, whenever it's not too windy like this Sunday was.  
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:19:28 PM EDT
[#8]
i love mine!

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:55:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Okay not a AR carbine obviously, Beretta born:
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top