Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2005 6:06:57 PM EDT
Does anyone know of a local (JAX.) shop that carries 9mm AR's (complete) for a decent price?  Thinking about picking one up as a Christmas gift.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:45:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Not of the head but it is easy to build one.  I am in Jax
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:28:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Try St Johns Firearms. I was just there earlier tonight and they had one of the Bushies in 9MM. I think they were asking about $1K.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:20:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Shooters has the Bushy carbon fiber 9mm ar and I think I saw a 9mm rock river "m4" at Gun gallery(if not I know neil can get you one real fast)

Mike
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 9:42:56 AM EDT
[#4]
if you want a "decent price," you're better of surfing the Equipment Exchange or looking on Gunbroker.com & Gunsamerica.com.  

$1K for a new Bushy is a joke.   There are several 9mms listed right now on GB.com & GA.com for between $600 and $900 right now.  I bought a NIB Bushy CAR15 5.56 a few months ago online for $800 and the transaction was painless.  F#ck gun shops and their MSRP/near-MSRP prices.    
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:01:38 PM EDT
[#5]
gunshops need to make some profit
9mm bushmaster wholesale at 780.  
from my wholesalers so try to be reasonable
and haggle
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 3:51:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
and haggle

Amen
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:56:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
and haggle

absolutely.  

If I think a gun is too expensive, I'll haggle.  However, if the price is already very low & the dealer isn't making much $ on the deal, I won't try to haggle at all because I respect the guy for offering it at a great price  &  for not making me have to haggle.  

The dealers who price low get a quick sale, whereas the guys who think MSRP is a damn good suggestion get the -types who walk in off the street, fondle the guns, maybe buy some overpriced bullets, but never really spend much $ there.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:04:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I want one of the 9mm Bushies on our Home page, looks bad ASS and I hate 9's
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:26:37 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I want one of the 9mm Bushies on our Home page, looks bad ASS and I hate 9's

Went to Shooters today and they had both the Carbon 9mm "M4" and the pistol with the M203 front end....

Nice looking gun...

Sapper22 if you need help getting the "best price" on a gun from shooters or from Gun gallery, IM me and I will tell you who to talk to for a deal

I know some of these guys and would love to help if I can...

Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top