Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2010 5:47:18 AM EDT
*sigh*
with heavy heart, I write this.

Gunner, my 9 month old Black Lab male, is going to have to find a new family.  With my girlfriend moving in with her pets, and some other recent life changes on my part, we just don't have the time or skills needed to train this dog.

He's a good dog, seems pretty smart (smart like a fox).  He currently has some jumping issues: both with jumping at people and jumping fences.  He doesn't know many tricks yet, he will usually sit on command.  He has a ton of energy and needs lots of attention.  He is housebroken, shots up to date, neutered, Chipped.  Pretty dog, good thick shiny double layer coat.  Weighs about 80 pounds right now, he'll be a big boy.

Free to good Arfcommer home!

I'll get some pics up later today.

Link Posted: 7/22/2010 5:32:04 PM EDT
[#1]
IM sent
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 5:38:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Pics please, we have been looking for a male black lab pup for awhile now.
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 3:26:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll definitely try to get some pics of him tonight after work.  Thanks for the interest!
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 4:44:56 AM EDT
[#4]
i would be highly interested in your puppy i have a brown female and yellow male at the house now that are spoiled. the male could use a playmate for sure.
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 5:48:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'll definitely try to get some pics of him tonight after work.  Thanks for the interest!

Or better yet, can we come by and see him.  The ole lady and I are very interested, she even loves the name you picked for him.  I'm heading down to the lake this afternoon to do some work on the lake house but will be back in town Saturday afternoon, so if we could set something up after that on your convenience of course. 816-547-8311
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top