Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2013 12:55:57 PM EDT

Two would-be robbers shot dead in Maypearl

By: Mark Norris - email
Two robbers are dead after an attempted home invasion in Maypearl.

A woman was home alone when two suspects, reportedly, attempted to enter her home.

The woman reportedly called her husband to alert him someone was trying to break in.

When the husband arrived home there was an exchange of gunfire, killing the two suspects.

The male homeowner was injured, but initial reports indicate his injuries are not life threatening

Read more: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/21749563/two-would-be-robbers-shot-dead-in-maypearl#ixzz2O7EMqVXs
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:08:13 PM EDT
Good shoot, stupid games / stupid prizes, saving taxpayer money, etc...
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:13:22 PM EDT
I came in here looking for trash talking Porsche and still had hope until the end of the article failed to mention their ride.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 2:13:05 PM EDT
and the crime rate drops as each robber dies.... at some point nobody will even bother with home invasions...well not really..there will always be stupid people doing stupid shit....
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 2:45:01 PM EDT
local news reported that both suspects ended up shooting themselves
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 3:10:50 PM EDT
http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Two-suspects-dead-in-Ellis-County-break-in-attempt-199237811.html?c=n&fb=y&can=n

Wow, the guy goes home, THEN GETS HIS GUN FROM THE HOUSE?

that requires more balls then I had originally believed were required. It's one thing to go home and bring your gun with you.. it's another to go into your house when the robbers are dressed in camo and have a gun strapped to their back!
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 4:37:38 PM EDT
Maypearl is near a neighbor's farm is/was 45 years ago. I've thought about that place for a lot of years. Too bad my neighbor burned his dad's place to the ground playing with sparklers!
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 4:38:26 PM EDT
NBC 5 is reporting that it was 2 teenagers from Oklahoma that were wanted in OK for breaking into a relatives house and stealing a lot of ammo and stealing the truck they were driving.
More and more of this shit is coming from wet-behind-the-ears punk ass kids. People need to start raising their kids RIGHT or STOP HAVING THEM. It's ALWAYS somebody elses fault. BS. 99.999% of the time it is the PARENTS fault. [/soapbox]

On the bright side, the public won't have to pay for their "rehabilitation" now. Rest In Pieces, assholes.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 4:41:56 PM EDT
Oh, but civilians don't need guns. We can just call the cops. Surely they would have gotten there in time to handle the situation.

Glad to see another story of how guns save lives.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 4:48:56 PM EDT
Originally Posted By zangief7:
Oh, but civilians don't need guns. We can just call the cops. Surely they would have gotten there in time to handle the situation.

I also forgot to mention that NBC also reported that this is why the Ellis county sheriff recomends that all his citizens own guns.
Kudos to the ECSO.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 4:58:24 PM EDT
Originally Posted By BLSTexas:
Originally Posted By zangief7:

I also forgot to mention that NBC also reported that this is why the Ellis county sheriff recomends that all his citizens own guns.
Kudos to the ECSO.

Sheriff Brown is a pretty decent guy. Glad to be in his county
Top Top