Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 12/12/2003 7:47:21 PM EDT
Hey everyone,
911 distributers, a police supply store is going out of business.  Everything  they have is 50% off except for firearms.  This includes leather, nylon, ammo, holsters(bianchi, Uncle Mike's, etc) knives.  They are open through next week and then they close forever.

They are located @

8910 SE Fuller Rd Portland, OR 97266

www.qwestdex.com/servlet/ActionServlet?pid=singlemappingresults&mq=Y&primaryBusinessRecordID=-5isu3ijr59plvabh2eehfjac8&primaryHeadingID=null&primaryProductID=1154&from=

Definately check it out!

Fidel
Out
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 8:04:24 PM EDT
WTF??  

Where else is there?
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 8:56:25 PM EDT
It's pretty sad.  I think it has to do with sportsman's warehouse moving in nearby.  To bad, I did a fair amount of business with them and you were a person instead of a wallet when you walked in there.  There is still blumenthal's on barber and a couple other small places, but this was one of my favorite places.

Fidel
Out
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 6:16:54 PM EDT
Yeah - I like 911.  

They are/were cool to work with.  Go in, bs about guns n stuff and the guys there could actually talk to you about things.  Not always the best inventory but they would order anything you need.

I always liked to go paw the used guns on the wall there.  

not a big fan of blumenthals.
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 3:54:38 PM EDT
As much as I like to save a dollar or 2, it hurts to see a "ma and pa" shop go out of business due to the big guy on the same street.

Top Top