Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2003 7:47:21 PM EDT
Hey everyone,
911 distributers, a police supply store is going out of business.  Everything  they have is 50% off except for firearms.  This includes leather, nylon, ammo, holsters(bianchi, Uncle Mike's, etc) knives.  They are open through next week and then they close forever.

They are located @

8910 SE Fuller Rd Portland, OR 97266

www.qwestdex.com/servlet/ActionServlet?pid=singlemappingresults&mq=Y&primaryBusinessRecordID=-5isu3ijr59plvabh2eehfjac8&primaryHeadingID=null&primaryProductID=1154&from=

Definately check it out!

Fidel
Out
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 8:04:24 PM EDT
[#1]
WTF??  

Where else is there?
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 8:56:25 PM EDT
[#2]
It's pretty sad.  I think it has to do with sportsman's warehouse moving in nearby.  To bad, I did a fair amount of business with them and you were a person instead of a wallet when you walked in there.  There is still blumenthal's on barber and a couple other small places, but this was one of my favorite places.

Fidel
Out
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 6:16:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah - I like 911.  

They are/were cool to work with.  Go in, bs about guns n stuff and the guys there could actually talk to you about things.  Not always the best inventory but they would order anything you need.

I always liked to go paw the used guns on the wall there.  

not a big fan of blumenthals.
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 3:54:38 PM EDT
[#4]
As much as I like to save a dollar or 2, it hurts to see a "ma and pa" shop go out of business due to the big guy on the same street.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top