Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2006 6:02:52 PM EDT
Still looking for the big 10pt I saw during archery. I shot this decent 8pt at 15yrds with a muzzleloader. The sad thing is I saw three that were way bigger than him after I shot him. This always happens to me.
I used Wildlife Research Special Golden Estros for the first time and he made a V-line for it. I though he was going to eat the scent wick. Dressed at 138lbs

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 6:11:16 PM EDT
[#1]
thats a nice buck, congrats man.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 6:29:30 PM EDT
[#2]
They were moving today!  I shot a 96# doe this evening with a muzzleloader.  I could have killed it with a rock, as it was around 20 yards from me.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 3:39:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Here I am in Branson, MO catching browns and you guys are out deer hunting. Something ain't right with this!
Oh, well, I'll be back to tear them up this week end!
Nice buck, Z!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top