Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2009 7:19:29 AM EST
After procrastinating for 6 years, I turned in my pistol permit application on 7-27-09. Yesterday, after a hard 8 week wait, I got a letter saying my permit can be picked up at the Chenango county clerks office. And the best part is that it comes fully loaded with handguns already listed on it!

I have restrictions now, but can get them removed by taking an advance safety class.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:47:30 AM EST
No, it's good, but not a record. FWIW, I got my first less than 30 days after filing, and it was in a location way downstate.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:21:36 PM EST
Damn it took me longer than that to get my CCW here in AZ.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:51:29 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:18:43 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/18/2009 5:19:57 AM EST by Addicted2Fish]
Here's a question on judges and waiting. I submitted a letter to ask about out of town references as my situation requires it because I moved. I submitted this letter a couple of weeks ago and have called once already asking if the judge has responded. How often is acceptable to do this? I'm simply asking to be able to proceed. I have my references all having signed the reference sheet, and everything is ready to go. I know they're busy, but what's the line between busy and stalling? I'm just asking for maybe 5 minutes and a simple affirmative reply, not the "manana" 3rd world crap.
Top Top