Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2003 10:38:35 AM EDT
OK. I have a Tannery 80% lower that I would like to finish out. Is there someone that would help me with this project? I could travel. I just need to use a jig to correctly place the holes. I understand that people are reluctant to loan out their jigs, but how about if I go to your place to use it and the owner could supervise.
Thanks
Jay
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 10:39:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Ok I forgot to put this in the 1st post.  I am located in Austin
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 1:50:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought we were gonna do a group buy and come to your place?

www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=8&t=170924&w=searchPop

Link Posted: 7/15/2003 3:25:29 PM EDT
[#3]
i was still under that assumption too ,legs. have you nixed the plan jayhawker?
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 8:16:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Could only get 7 people. not sure if we can make the cost work out but I am still willing to try. I have foound a reciever jig that was on the Roderus site that is around $95 but there is no provision for the buffer tube. If yall want to try this set up we can go ahead.Check this link and let me know.
http://www.roderuscustom.tzo.com/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi?s=3f0513690140ffff;act=ST;f=11;t=262;st=0
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top