Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2009 10:07:43 AM EDT
Look bout half way down the page at the secong ps90. Reads that its 75 bucks. who wants to order one and see if they ship it?
CMMG NFA
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 10:45:22 AM EDT
[#1]
prolly won't work, but i'm going to try and order it when i get home from work.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 11:11:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Someone send an email to CMMG to tell them about the error.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 11:21:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 12:26:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Someone send an email to CMMG to tell them about the error.

Let me order it first :)
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 2:35:45 PM EDT
[#5]
It says on a form 3, so it is dealer sample and so you'd have to have an FFL and SOT stamp to even consider it.  However, at that price, you could get your FFL and pay the $500 SOT tax and still maybe come out ahead...
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 3:31:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It says on a form 3, so it is dealer sample and so you'd have to have an FFL and SOT stamp to even consider it.  However, at that price, you could get your FFL and pay the $500 SOT tax and still maybe come out ahead...

FAIL!

It's an SBR.  If it is in a dealer's inventory, it can transfer tax-free to another dealer.  A Form 3 is used for this.

If an NFA firearm transfers to or from a non-SOT, it would need to be taxed, and this is typically done with a Form 4.  So it could go to an individual in Missouri using a tax paid Form 4 and they could pick it up directly from CMMG.  Or if someone in another state wanted to buy it, it would transfer tax free to their dealer using a Form 3, and then to the individual using a Form 4.

So yes - an individual can buy that gun.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 3:36:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Um no it is an SBR.... Not a machinegun...
It is a FACTORY SBR...
E-mail sent to CMMG...

Link Posted: 9/13/2009 4:42:59 PM EDT
[#8]
I was having a discussion with John at the KC Gunshow, he mentioned that they had a few issues with their website on prices!

Sorry, no $75 PS90!

PursuitSS
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 5:47:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I was having a discussion with John at the KC Gunshow, he mentioned that they had a few issues with their website on prices!

Sorry, no $75 PS90!

PursuitSS

Damn cops!

Link Posted: 9/13/2009 6:34:47 PM EDT
[#10]
So just what does being a cop have to do with CMMG's price ??????????????????????????
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 9:35:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So just what does being a cop have to do with CMMG's price ??????????????????????????

I am still trying to figure out why everyone is wanting to spend $75.00 for a SBR PS90 when they could get a can of bacon for $15.95.

Link Posted: 9/13/2009 9:46:15 PM EDT
[#12]
You guys and your damn tactical bacon? No wonder why we couldn't get along after the first war. I am feeling generous? I will reach out to you and ask that you share this tactical (spell checker works!) bacon, with your brothers to the west!
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 10:46:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is a FACTORY SBR...
E-mail sent to CMMG...

Guess I should of read closer.  Must be another issue with the website?  Why mention the form 3 for a SBR?
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 3:00:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is a FACTORY SBR...
E-mail sent to CMMG...

Guess I should of read closer.  Must be another issue with the website?  Why mention the form 3 for a SBR?

because it is a FACTORY SBR not one that CMMG built on a Form 2 by changing the barrel. It came from FN on a Form 3...
In the NFA world people understand such things.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 3:09:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is a FACTORY SBR...
E-mail sent to CMMG...

because it is a FACTORY SBR not one that CMMG built on a Form 2 by changing the barrel. It came from FN on a Form 3...

that does make sense.  it would transfer out of state on the form 3 to another dealer.  I was just thinking in terms of "here in MO" where they could sell a SBR direct to some one on a form 4.

Some times I forget that our beloved CMMG has grown up to the big company that they are.  I still think of them as "they MO guys working out of the little white shed".
In the NFA world people understand such things.

that does make sense.  it would transfer out of state on the form 3 to another dealer.  I was just thinking in terms of "here in MO" where they could sell a SBR direct to some one on a form 4.

Some times I forget that our beloved CMMG has grown up to the big company that they are.  I still think of them as "the MO guys working out of the little white shed".
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 8:31:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 5:48:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Looks like they had a slight price jump to $2,199.00  
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:07:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It was a joke officer...........................................

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:21:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You guys and your damn tactical bacon? No wonder why we couldn't get along after the first war. I am feeling generous? I will reach out to you and ask that you share this tactical (spell checker works!) bacon, with your brothers to the west!
Bacon...Bringing people together in friendship.

Quoted:
Looks like they had a slight price jump to $2,199.00  
And the bacon price remains the same.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:50:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am still trying to figure out why everyone is wanting to spend $75.00 for a SBR PS90 when they could get a can of bacon for $15.95.

http://cmmginc.secure-mall.com/shop/images/1325-1056.jpg

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:17:29 AM EDT
[#21]
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm BACON!

Too crispy for my taste, but they got the quantity right!

PursuitSS
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:32:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm BACON!

http://www.yourfunnystuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/mega-bacon-sandwich.jpg

PursuitSS

Isn't that a little canibalistic for someone like you?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:10:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm BACON!

[

PursuitSS

Wild Turkey 101 and a big @ss bacon sandwich...Pure Heaven!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:42:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Musta been Christmas, the rest of the year we only have Boones farm and a half pound of bacon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top