Link Posted: 12/14/2003 5:31:07 PM EDT
[#1]
ahhh, old school muscle, gotta love it.

sorry, can't help you with the rims.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 5:56:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 3:38:16 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll pass this on to my uncle and father-in-law.  They go to a lot of the car shows around here and may know someone who has them.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 7:04:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Just because "Dukes of Hazzard" took place here doesn't mean we all have cars up on blocks in our back yard.
Didn't Daisy drive one of those cars before she got her jeep?

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 9:45:25 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Didn't Daisy drive one of those cars before she got her jeep?

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Ooo...driving Miss Daisy...
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 3:28:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 3:38:40 PM EDT
[#7]
You are correct sir, about the car, need to have a little sit down with HiramRanger next time I see him(yeah, right). Road Runner does sound right, a girl I had a crush on in high hchool had one with a big 'ol stripe on the sides. Still remember her name, too.
Regarding Roscoe, I understand he has/had a place near my uncle on Lake Murray in SC. Well, according to my uncle.

Good luck with the car parts...watch that BookHound he would sell his....well, anyway.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 3:53:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Good luck with the car parts...watch that BookHound he would sell his....well, anyway.

That's Bradd_D, not Bookhound.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 4:27:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's Bradd_D, not Bookhound.

Oh yeah, that's right.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 4:35:14 PM EDT
[#10]
My father and I are restoring a 73 DOdge challenger and have a set of 15" rallye rims that we are not sure if we are going to use yet.

At the moment they are on the car just so we can roll it on floor dollies, but we will probbably end up getting a set of different rims.

I'll keep you posted
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 4:57:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Welcome to the Jaw-ga used car parts forum. You tell us wot you needs and we find eet fer ya! Wanna built yer own General Lee...no problem we'uns got all yer spar parts right 'cheer in the back yard...up on blocks!! We kin even git some paint fer the rebel flag on tha roof!!! if'en you git here and doan't see no boby, let yerseff in tha trailer and pop a brewski! We'lluns be back right shortly.

YEEEE-HAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:40:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top