Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2008 1:22:33 PM EDT
ive been trying to pick out a 50 cal rifle but i cannot make up my mind.... does anyone have any feedback on any models? i shoot lefty...

i want to get a 50 cal, mag fed, but i cant decide whether to spend the extra coin and go with the arizona ironworks 50 with 5 rd vertical mag or go the little bit cheaper route and get the safety harbor ultra mag 50 AR15 upper but the mag feeds from the left but is about half the price.....

or does anyone have or seen a used 50 cal for sale?

also, does anyone know the balistics difference inbetween a 50 bmg round with a 22" or 29" barrel?

and finally the last question is where are some good long distance ranges in michigan?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:00:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Other than your last question, the rest can be or are answered here.

ARFCOM 50 Cal Forum
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:04:13 PM EDT
[#2]
If you're going to get a .50, go with the longer barrel.  Better ballistics.  Sure you may save weight but it's not like you're going to go on a hike with it.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:32:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Heres one in the EE from MI. Dont know the seller.

EE 50 cal in MI
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top