Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2005 7:08:40 PM EDT
only 7 more weeks until I go on R&R leave all the way to WA. I  have lots of things planned that I need to do when I am home like getting my WA DL back, getting my CCW, getting a new title for my car, and most of all,

attented the Gun show at the fairgrounds OCT 14-15 and to become a WAC member after I get my DL

You have no idea how bad I want to be home right now but I will be there soon
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:55:38 PM EDT
[#1]

You have no idea how bad I want to be home right now but I will be there soon

About as badly as I did for my mid-tour leave from Vietnam?

We'll be waiting. I remember the last thing I wanted when I got home was too much excitement.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:01:52 PM EDT
[#2]
After a long deployment away from family and friends for so long, everyone has a wish list a mile long.

I wanted to bang my gf (HS sweetheart that saved my bad ass a many a day), eat a really good steak, a local pizza and a Big Mac, and see my Mom. Not necessarily in that order.

Funny, guns were not on my short list.

And svfast we will have a luncheon in your honor that weekend, keep us posted man.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:01:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top