Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 2/8/2006 5:45:21 PM EDT
I was talking to my buddy Lou down in Naples a couple weeks ago he said, that in a few more weeks they would have the Southwest Florida Shooting Center that used to be located in Naples on 951 moved to the facility at Port of the Isles and they would resume Monday Night 3 Gun shoots, I plan on participating in these shoots, is anyone else interested? Lou was the range master at SWFSC the crazy Czechoslovakian guy. I am sure someone here knows him.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:15:49 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MTNmyMag:
I was talking to my buddy Lou down in Naples a couple weeks ago he said, that in a few more weeks they would have the Southwest Florida Shooting Center that used to be located in Naples on 951 moved to the facility at Port of the Isles and they would resume Monday Night 3 Gun shoots, I plan on participating in these shoots, is anyone else interested? Lou was the range master at SWFSC the crazy Czechoslovakian guy. I am sure someone here knows him.

Sounds like something some of us might be into.......IM me.

jj
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:58:31 AM EDT
Lou rocks...literally!
He can shoot too. He was thinking end of March.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:58:56 AM EDT
Let's do it! I can prolly round up at least a couple of guys from the SWFLA team, it is a little too far south for most......but some will prolly be into it!
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:58:33 AM EDT
Interested!
Where is Port of Isles??

Anybody have more info??
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:09:33 AM EDT
Too far for me on a Monday night.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:42:53 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Punani:
Interested!
Where is Port of Isles??

Anybody have more info??

Ummmm......Marco......
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 1:02:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MTUSA:
Lou rocks...literally!
He can shoot too. He was thinking end of March.

LMAO you deffinately know Lou, He does rock and he Sings to.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:12:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/11/2006 2:14:47 PM EDT by Lakeguy]

Originally Posted By MTUSA:
Lou rocks...literally!

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:05:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/12/2006 3:08:35 AM EDT by jjrockbush]

Originally Posted By osprey21:
Too far for me on a Monday night.

I could arrange accomadations at a very nice hotel on Marco.

Winter rates, but I could get you a deal.......$229 maybe?

jj

­

<­BR>
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:37:15 AM EDT

Originally Posted By jjrockbush:

I could arrange accomadations at a very nice hotel on Marco.

Winter rates, but I could get you a deal.......$229 maybe?

Nah.... I'd rather stay at my house in Caxambas.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:53:29 AM EDT

Originally Posted By jjrockbush:

Interested!
Where is Port of Isles??

Anybody have more info??

Ummmm......Marco......

POLO!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:13:50 AM EDT
That should take me about 1.5 hours....
Not bad....
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:52:38 AM EDT

That should take me about 1.5 hours....
Not bad....

See!

jj
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:52:30 PM EDT
Any idea when/what time this starts?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:39:47 PM EDT
I shoot IPSC with a lot of the Naples guys. Just last week they were saying that there has bascially been nothing done @ the site yet. Only a little bit of dirt has been pushed around and 1 side berm completed. March may be a little optimistic from what some of them said.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:40:56 PM EDT

Any idea when/what time this starts?

IIRC in the past, it was usually around 5:30
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:55:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Lakeguy:
I shoot IPSC with a lot of the Naples guys. Just last week they were saying that there has bascially been nothing done @ the site yet. Only a little bit of dirt has been pushed around and 1 side berm completed. March may be a little optimistic from what some of them said.

Shoot IPSC where?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:58:08 PM EDT
Hansen Range..................The river rats
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:41:55 PM EDT

I wouldn't be able to make it there untill about 7....
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:02:49 PM EDT

how long have you been a rat? i was for years (on and off) there was ONE person i just couldn't stand and that kinda turned me off to the place(and i knew carl hanson).. i've heard storys of some of the old guys i competed with and it kinda sad... like dick. the last match i competed in was the 2001 s.f. championship.. havent been back since(for two reasons cant find the time and that 'one' person.) and i still have my sti i never got to compete with yet.. oooww well
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 2:17:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/13/2006 2:20:14 PM EDT by Lakeguy]

Originally Posted By AZATHOTH777:

how long have you been a rat? i was for years (on and off) there was ONE person i just couldn't stand and that kinda turned me off to the place(and i knew carl hanson).. i've heard storys of some of the old guys i competed with and it kinda sad... like dick. the last match i competed in was the 2001 s.f. championship.. havent been back since(for two reasons cant find the time and that 'one' person.) and i still have my sti i never got to compete with yet.. oooww well

Not too long. I have only been shooting IPSC for the past 8 or so months. I like it and all but I would rather shoot IDPA. Problem is no IDPA around here though. I'm jonesing to shoot 3 gun but I cant drive from the cape to naples every monday after working for 11 hours. 1 hour drive either direction, so it just takes up too much time.

The next IPSC match I will talk to the president of the River Rats and see if anything can be done to start up 3 gun @ Hansen. I will keep this thread updated with any necessary info

ETA: who was the guy?. If you want to say, just IM me. If not, no big deal. Im just curious. There are a few that I dont really care for.
Top Top