Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/10/2005 1:48:35 AM EDT
Our next 3-gun is Sat the 27th. No details yet.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:43:07 PM EDT
A few tire kickers, but no takers in my notices. Oops, just one regular, sorry. These are excellent shoots and a lot of fun. Crap-I will loan you a firearm if you don't have one. Bring the ammo. Last shoot we combined to loan a newbie-my belt, someone's holster and mag pouch and on and on. He loved it. NO excuses here folks. (I am not really this mean to the shooters who show up). We have a load of fun. You don't know what your missing with out coming and trying it out.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:42:06 AM EDT

Originally Posted By LOUBIE:
Our next 3-gun is Sat the 27th. No details yet.

Received an email this AM (Friday 16th) from the match director. He has to cancel this match. A few of us will be there if someone wants to come by and improvise a few courses of fire. I will be there until around 1100.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:27:27 AM EDT

Originally Posted By LOUBIE:
A few tire kickers, but no takers in my notices.

Guys I managed to hit one of these up over the summer and I can highly recommend it.

Loubie, I'll be back later in the year. Late summer/early fall is a busy time in my household and every weekend's activities have been booked months in advance. I will be getting back down there as soon as things calm down a bit.
Top Top