Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2006 12:11:35 AM EDT
Woke up for no reason ...... decided to have a smoke and see what you arfcomers were up to.....

I've been watching a thread in the HT forum for the last 3-4 days and didn't want to piss you guys off so i've kept my mouth shut ...... you don't know how hard that is

Anyways How many of you think their was a Lone Gunman in dallas that day ???????

that should tell you what thread i've stayed out of

anyway I'm just curious how many people around hear buy into the silly shit the G sell's to the mass's

It's late and i feel like stirring the pot
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:37:43 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Woke up for no reason ...... decided to have a smoke and see what you arfcomers were up to.....

I've been watching a thread in the HT forum for the last 3-4 days and didn't want to piss you guys off so i've kept my mouth shut ...... you don't know how hard that is

Anyways How many of you think their was a Lone Gunman in dallas that day ???????

that should tell you what thread i've stayed out of

anyway I'm just curious how many people around hear buy into the silly shit the G sell's to the mass's

It's late and i feel like stirring the pot

I think some people have far too active an imagination. Maybe it's the nicotine. Or MAYBE it's something the .gov is putting in your cigarettes. Things that make you go HMMMMMMMM.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:51:34 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I think some people have far too active an imagination.....

personal attack
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:10:17 PM EDT
[#3]
the lone gunman was like the lone ranger, he had a side kick, just like everything else thats ever happened, theres always more people invovled than is ever caught, if your believing what the Gs telling you, then your a gullible hard corp left wing liberal that needs a dose of reality and a bigger roll of tinfoil.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:11:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

It's late and i feel like stirring the smokeing pot

Fixed it for you
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:36:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's late and i feel like stirring the smokeing pot

Fixed it for you

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:32:52 PM EDT
[#6]
The official theory poses too many problems, we are supposed to believe that Oswald got the job at the book depository so he could shoot Kennedy, but he had worked there for months, long before it was known the Kennedy was even coming to Dallas.

I don't know the procedure from those days, but now they don't really release much info on routes, maybe back then they did, since Oswald apparently did bring the rifle to work that day.

There was one item brought up in one of the TV documentaries about the assassination, there were no fingerprints found on the rifle, there was only one fingerprint found in the so called sniper's nest, that fingerprint wasn't identified at the time, but it has been run through the computerized system and came back to a crooked crony of LBJ's, this crony was convicted of another murder, he murdered a guy running against LBJ earlier in LBJ's political career, but had served his time and was out of prison when the Kennedy assassination took place, he did not work there and there was NO reason for his fingerprint to be in that place.

Jack Ruby repeatedly said he knew a lot more, but couldn't tell since he was incarcerated in Texas, but if he was moved to another state he would tell all, they never moved him, he died in prison in Texas.

The Warren Commission was a bad joke!

I don't know whether Oswald was alone or not, but it would seem to me that there must have been more people involved.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:40:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The official theory poses too many problems, we are supposed to believe that Oswald got the job at the book depository so he could shoot Kennedy, but he had worked there for months, long before it was known the Kennedy was even coming to Dallas.

I don't know the procedure from those days, but now they don't really release much info on routes, maybe back then they did, since Oswald apparently did bring the rifle to work that day.

There was one item brought up in one of the TV documentaries about the assassination, there were no fingerprints found on the rifle, there was only one fingerprint found in the so called sniper's nest, that fingerprint wasn't identified at the time, but it has been run through the computerized system and came back to a crooked crony of LBJ's, this crony was convicted of another murder, he murdered a guy running against LBJ earlier in LBJ's political career, but had served his time and was out of prison when the Kennedy assassination took place, he did not work there and there was NO reason for his fingerprint to be in that place.

Jack Ruby repeatedly said he knew a lot more, but couldn't tell since he was incarcerated in Texas, but if he was moved to another state he would tell all, they never moved him, he died in prison in Texas.

The Warren Commission was a bad joke!

I don't know whether Oswald was alone or not, but it would seem to me that there must have been more people involved.

Ding ding ding we have a winner.........
Guess who's wife owned a bunch of bell helicopter?????
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:57:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Ding ding ding we have a winner.........
Guess who's wife owned a bunch of bell helicopter?????

And Morrison-Knutson, the world's largest construction company - the one's who built the dock facilities at Camh Ranh Bay and the tarmac runways/buildings at Ton Son Nhut Air Base in Saigon!!!! A damn Texan!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:08:06 AM EDT
[#9]
By 1969 Bell Helicopter Corporation was selling nearly $600 million worth of ... Its opening in 1962, which Lyndon and Lady Bird and dozens of other ...
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:53:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:28:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Jackie crawled back on the trunk of the limousine to get a large chunk of JFK's skull. At the time he was hit and his skull material went flying back over the trunk, the School Book Depository was BEHIND them. The final killing bullet came from in front of the limousine - the direction of the grassy knoll. The Zapruder film wasn't showed until 1969 and only then as a result of the New Orleans trial.
The belief is that the assassination was really a coup - the Kennedys were wanting to form a new type of government - with JFK as a "prime minister" with no term limits, a dictatorhip under other terms. JFK definitely had the news media in his hip pocket.
The final straw that set the "inner gov't" in motion against him was the Marilyn Monroe situation. JFK was humping her, gave her off to Bobby to hump, and then had her put away to keep her quiet.
It was a "do unto them as they have done unto others" situation." It was the justification used to get the "navvy in a tuxedo" out of office by assassination. Navvy being a English term for an Irsish sewer cleaner.
JFK was a moral scum bag but still the "prince" of the news media. They kept his whorish escapades quiet while promoting the Kennedy agenda. No matter what everyone thinks, there are definitely hidden groups within our government and they don't necessarily represent the average citizen.
Now it's time for me to put some more tinfoil over my head.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:47:19 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Oswald didn't do it and someone (LBJ) was behind him pulling the strings to make it look like.  Maybe Cubans but probably the mob. Since the Kennedy's were making it look like they were going after organized crime hard.

Fixed it for you
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:22:58 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Fixed it for you

LBJ wasn't the "prime" mover of the assassination. There were a LOT of high gov't officials that wanted JFK gone. LBJ just happen to profit from it. Rumor was also rampant that he was GONE as Vice-President at the next election and that Bobby was going to be his pick for Vice-president.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:25:33 PM EDT
[#14]
didn't the mob try to kill castro also?, since they had alot of gambling and stuff going on in cuba when he took over, then took their money and kicked their asses out of the country, if I remember right they tried a coup in cuba, then tried an assasination attempt in harlem, both failed misserably of course.

just wait till I'm president, I'm gonna have to wear a steel pot, two flak jackets, armor underware and ride in a tank, and thats just in this country.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top