BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2010 9:10:34 PM EDT
Me: teal Jeep Cherokee
You: lil silver car , white BFL.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 10:14:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Yo, it was me gangsta!

You seen Steve? Saw him at the Walmart a few weeks back.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 11:32:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Are you back up North for a while now?
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 12:13:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Yessir. We went adventurin with Deputy Hickman on Wednesday.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 12:15:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorta mostly. I am settled in  Dayton, flying to Vegas for the weekends til the end of the season. You in G-Spot/Douglas?

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 12:18:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x36/gewehrmonkey/d543ec05.jpg

I was going to call him and take him gold mining, but I never went.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:40:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I see two guys walking up a dirt road (which I am familiar with) but what in the hell are those tall green things on either side of the road ?..... Hell, they look like they are on the mountains as well..
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 8:51:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see two guys walking up a dirt road (which I am familiar with) but what in the hell are those tall green things on either side of the road ?..... Hell, they look like they are on the mountains as well..

Its marijuana.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 9:01:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its marijuana.

Gotta harvest the crops.... lol

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 3:32:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

is that what "green" looks like? i had started to think teh color was just an interwebz rumor started by skynet!
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:11:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorta mostly. I am settled in  Dayton, flying to Vegas for the weekends til the end of the season. You in G-Spot/Douglas?

Yes sir, ol' G-ville.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:31:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Who has the big new Jeep SUV on the Carson-Reno commute?
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 11:17:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah what's up with that, I send you a text to which you never replied, man. So many frowny face emoticons.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:32:31 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Who has the big new Jeep SUV on the Carson-Reno commute?

Green? That is my other car. I use the small silver one most of the time as it is cheap to drive.

And the Jeep isn't that new.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:33:17 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah what's up with that, I send you a text to which you never replied, man. So many frowny face emoticons.

Never got the text.

I might go in the next few weeks. I will text you.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:06:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Solid. Now that I'm back to work, I'm starting to get my backpacking gear assembled and I really want to do an on-foot overnight at least once before winter hits.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:08:19 PM EDT
[#16]
I need to get in on this gold mining thing. :)  Just brought back a couple five gallons buckets of material to pan at home from the Humboldts this weekend.  For being a geologist, I spend way too much time in an office reviewing fuel spill reports, and not nearly enough out being a grubby prospector.  PM for email addy.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:45:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Where di you guys hike at? I moved out to reno a few months ago, been hiking behind cold springs lately. Been looking for better spots to gear up and hike.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 11:18:47 PM EDT
[#18]
I like the Dayton and Gardnerville areas. I haven't done much on-foot here in Washoe though. I always wanted to go out north of Red Rock and see what's out there.

Let's rap and do it in a month or so.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:35:47 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm down to meet up sometime and go for a hike, day hike or over night, maybe some shooting here and there. I take it most you guys are friends, Like I said I just moved here not to long ago so I don't have any hiking buddies yet. Let me know If I can join you guys sometime.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:03:56 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Solid. Now that I'm back to work, I'm starting to get my backpacking gear assembled and I really want to do an on-foot overnight at least once before winter hits.

Good to hear. I have a spot way out of the way that has shown some good potential, it is just hard to nail down with one person working.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:04:07 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I need to get in on this gold mining thing. :)  Just brought back a couple five gallons buckets of material to pan at home from the Humboldts this weekend.  For being a geologist, I spend way too much time in an office reviewing fuel spill reports, and not nearly enough out being a grubby prospector.  PM for email addy.

Will do.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:05:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm down to meet up sometime and go for a hike, day hike or over night, maybe some shooting here and there. I take it most you guys are friends, Like I said I just moved here not to long ago so I don't have any hiking buddies yet. Let me know If I can join you guys sometime.

We have made a lot of friends through this hometown forum. There is a huge diversity in the areas to hike here. This is a great place to live.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top