Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2008 3:42:17 PM EDT
hey guys i a a road warrior stationed in south carolina, im really looking for practical long range rifle competitions but any range over 300 yds would be cool esp 1000. anyone know of a place like that?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:23:46 PM EDT
[#1]
There might be something like that on a military base, but I am aware of nothing over 300yd in the northwest sector of SC.  

If it was around here, I'm sure I would have paid a visit by now!
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 4:09:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I think theres a DNR range here in the upstate thats 200 but i don't know of anything over that around here.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:31:31 PM EDT
[#3]
There are two 300yd ranges in the Upstate, but they are both private clubs.  Honestly, I don't know anywhere in the area that you could fit a range longer than at as real-estate is pricey!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top