Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2006 9:49:27 AM EDT
Thanks to all of the great input on ARFCOM I am now the proud owner of a RRA midlength/stainess/freefloat etc. etc etc. rifle.  I would like to try it out at 300 yds with some Blackhills match ammo I purchased.  

Where is a good 300 yd range that is less than a day's travel? hing
Any good AR clubs in the area?

As always thanks for the great info.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:57:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 11:50:53 AM EDT
[#2]
http://www.tr-pc.com/

and there is always 'Mikey's" place...........
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:07:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok, I'll bite.  What (where?) is "Mikeys" Place?

Sounds like the kinda place you drive up to and "Dueling Banjos" starts playing in your head.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:15:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Ok, I'll bite.  What (where?) is "Mikeys" Place?

Sounds like the kinda place you drive up to and "Dueling Banjos" starts playing in your head.

Mickey's (not Mikeys)"lease" is south of Dallas on the Trinity River.  Popular with the NFA crowd because there are few rules and is unattended.  He's raised the price the past couple of years and it has seemed to help with the nut jobs that use to go out there...

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:29:03 AM EDT
[#5]
tag
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:21:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Way cool!  How do I get in touch with Mickey?  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top