Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2006 12:58:22 PM EDT
OK, I contacted Randall @ AR15barrels.com to build me a 8" 300 whisper barrel....~5 weeks ago and he said it would be 4-6 weeks. I just forgot about it untill my SBR Form 1 came in the mail this week. I just thought I would check in with Randall to see if he needed me to go ahead and send my final payment in so there would not be any delay once the barrel was done. He now says that it will be ANOTHER 6 weeks before the barrel is done (moving his shop). I just hate to wait another 6 weeks now that I have the SBR lower and a 7.62 can in hand! Any idea of some other vendors that will produce a high quality barrel for the 300 Whisper??

I am gonna call Noveski to get a cost and a time frame. Anyone else do quality barrels??

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:58:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd check with Jerod Joplin. He has a 300 Whisper in his shop, so he may just have the reamer as well. I figure he made his own barrel.

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:54:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks,
Will give him a call this afternoon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top