Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2007 1:03:42 PM EDT
Click on the link to Download (1.44GB) I wouldn't recommend Dial up users attempt this

tomfernandezproduction.com/2ND_ANNUAL_BOTTER_SHOOT.zip

For those unfamilier with ISO's, they are an exact image of a DVD used for distribution. There are many free utilities that will let you open and burn directly to blank DVD5's (Common DVDR Disks). Here's a quick tutorial on burning DVD ISO's ( www.mrbass.org/dvdburn/ ). Hit me up if you have any technical questions, and yes your computer will need to have a DVD Burner built in. Sorry Chuck, dialup from the backwoods of Alachua isnt going to cut it, but I'll drop one in the mail for you if you want a copy!

Below a preview to the provided DVD Label, click the link for the HI-RES version for actual printing.

tomfernandezproduction.com/BotterShoot2007_DVDLabel.JPG

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 9:55:27 PM EDT
[#1]
thanks for your efforts....

I had a question - don't know if i missed it, but do you want to possibly put a link in GD so others can see what they missed?

thank you....

any further when you head out?

Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:06:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
thanks for your efforts....

I had a question - don't know if i missed it, but do you want to possibly put a link in GD so others can see what they missed?

thank you....

any further when you head out?

Probably late October or early November like last year... October is the beginning of hunting season and the Lake City range is reserved for hunters that month so no FDCC... that's why we had the first informal outing.
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 4:14:12 AM EDT
[#3]
DVD is incredible!!! Best work i have ever seen!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top