Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2005 1:55:19 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:44:26 PM EDT
[#1]
DUPE

Still sucks though.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:19:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I don’t like when they hide illegal foreign invader with the term “undocumented immigrant”.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:31:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm so fucking mad I'm spitting nails.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:25:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

WELL THEN I SAY IT'S TIME TO REMOVE A JUDGE & HANG A LAWYER OR JUST HANG THEM BOTH

<Account locked.  4.) Posting comments or links in support of illegal activities including, but not limited to, threats against the life of any living person, doing harm to a state or federal official, or advocating the overthrow of the government.  --tbk1>
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:49:08 PM EDT
[#5]
"undocumented workers", the Im-a-pussy-come-take-my-land reference to ILLEGAL FUCKING ALIENS. They arent undocumented workers, they are god damn invaders from a foreign country. Holy shit I am going to have a stroke.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 10:21:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Last I heard, they were going to let the f-wits that give water to wetbacks use the land until they sell it. Talk about irony.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 1:09:57 PM EDT
[#7]
What do we do guys...seriously.  Everyday it seems like this shit is getting worse.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 1:44:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WELL THEN I SAY IT'S TIME TO REMOVE A JUDGE & HANG A LAWYER OR JUST HANG THEM BOTH

"Remove a Judge...hang a lawyer" for what???  Following the letter of the law!?

Sutton settled for $100,000. Nethercott and Foote did not defend themselves, so the judge issued default judgments of $850,000 against Nethercott and $500,000 against Foote.

I could sue you for not comprehending something posted in this forum...whether my suit and/or damages have merit becomes mute if you do not respond and/or defend the claim!  Pursuant to Arizona law a default judgement is issued and I collect....how many AR's do ya have?

Had this matter gone to trial...I suspect the damages...if any awarded would have been minimal...IMHO
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:00:15 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sutton settled for $100,000. Nethercott and Foote did not defend themselves, so the judge issued default judgments of $850,000 against Nethercott and $500,000 against Foote.

I could sue you for not comprehending something posted in this forum...whether my suit and/or damages have merit becomes mute if you do not respond and/or defend the claim!  Pursuant to Arizona law a default judgement is issued and I collect....how many AR's do ya have?

Had this matter gone to trial...I suspect the damages...if any awarded would have been minimal...IMHO

true, but how were the accusers in court when their presence in this country is a felony?
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:28:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

true, but how were the accusers in court when their presence in this country is a felony?

Jorge probably gave them a special "get out of jail free" pass to help them convict the racist vigilantes. and yes this shit does make my blood boil as well.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:19:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Yes...they were in our country illegally...while your singing to the choir about illegal imigration...they were assaulted by an armed felon and had their lives threatened!

Should we exempt "citizens" from liability when they harm/kill "illegal imigrants?"

ETA...from my understanding the "accusers" never set foot in a court...they were represented and will be lucky to see 20K each after expenses.  Upon deposition they will be deported....if they can be found
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 7:36:35 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Yes...they were in our country illegally...while your singing to the choir about illegal imigration...they were assaulted by an armed felon and had their lives threatened!

Should we exempt "citizens" from liability when they harm/kill "illegal imigrants?"

ETA...from my understanding the "accusers" never set foot in a court...they were represented and will be lucky to see 20K each after expenses.  Upon deposition they will be deported....if they can be found

Yah sure, and the Jews should have gave the nazis blow jobs.  

War is hell.  This is an invasion.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 8:53:25 PM EDT
[#13]

Yah sure, and the Jews should have gave the nazis blow jobs.

War is hell. This is an invasion.

.....your point!?
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 9:39:44 PM EDT
[#14]
I said it before, I say it again:

Holy shit, I am going to have a stroke.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:28:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Disgusting!
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:50:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Man was nothing but trouble here in AZ.   At one point setting off a drivethrough dection device northbound from the border and running (FTY) from the BP agents trying to pull him over to see if it was a dope load.    Drove into his "compound" and screamed for his boys to grab their guns and take up firing positions (sandbagged)  which they did and got into a stand off with the agents.

Lots of other incidents but not to air in public.

Hate to see illegals get anything, but if they had to I'm glad it was from him.  One correction on the side, being in the country illegally is only a misdemeanor unless I missed a law update.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:31:52 PM EDT
[#17]
FWIW, first illegal entry is a misdemeanor, second (third, fourth, etc.) is a felony.  

ETA: See 8 U.S.C. § 1325(a).
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:00:21 PM EDT
[#18]
why are they alive?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:36:12 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
why are they alive?

You referring to that idiot Nethercott and his buddy , I assume?  If he had an ounce of brains he wouldn't have got himself in these messes.  Probably comes of too much believing the keyboard commandoes on a variety of internet sites and not learning from his earliest convictions.

You never ever let a judgement go to default, even if you hate the court system.  Now he lost everything over what must must have been like some  idiot told him.  "Ignore it, them courts are Feds and can't control us free Amurricans."  bzzzt wrong,.  Every so often you need to talk to a real lawyer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top