Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 10/3/2014 10:51:38 PM EDT
Looking to get the Gadsden Flag tattooed on my forearm, anyone know a good 2A friendly shop in Des Moines?
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 10:58:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Looking to get the Gadsden Flag tattooed on my forearm, anyone know a good 2A friendly shop in Des Moines?
View Quote

Booger gives a mean prison tat.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 11:02:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If I wanted prison quality, I'd wait until the next time my little bro calls me, and ask him about inmates he knows who have been released recently.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 11:45:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I found the shop I went to when I lived in Kansas City by OC'ing into the shops, and gauging artists receptions versus their portfolios. OC is more common in KC than in Des Moines, but I'm thinking it might be a good model to follow up here.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 5:57:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I went to Connor at pink elephant in Ankeny when I had the liberty tree quote put on my arm I had it in script and it turned out real good ! I carried he said nothing I got his # still I plan on adding to my arm and having him do it
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 6:08:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Not in Des Moines, but extreamly 2A friendly Hawks Tattoo
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 7:46:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I went to Connor at pink elephant in Ankeny when I had the liberty tree quote put on my arm I had it in script and it turned out real good ! I carried he said nothing I got his # still I plan on adding to my arm and having him do it
View Quote

Does he usually have a long wait to get in?
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:14:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I really think you shouldn't be too quick to dismiss Booger.
He did mine and it is FABULOUS!
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:32:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

About week I set it for 2 weeks when I did mine due to family in town he also did my girlfriends foot tattoo and she is very very happy with it
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 6:19:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Dago Mike did mine a few years ago.    He's very pro 2A.  

Joe
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 7:01:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l488/AR15JoeL/00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000F02_zpsua9xtwbm.jpg

Joe
View Quote

LOL.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 7:14:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

LOL.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l488/AR15JoeL/00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000F02_zpsua9xtwbm.jpg

Joe

LOL.

??
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 3:35:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Not in Des Moines, but extreamly 2A friendly Hawks Tattoo
View Quote

I second this recommendation, though obviously not in near Des Moines.  Jim Hawk also runs a gun shop out of his home.  I bought all my guns from him before I removed myself from that state.  Jim is a great guy and a VERY talented artist.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top