Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2013 1:49:14 PM EDT
I just got into reloading 223 for now. The only thing I need is a primer pocket swager/reamer and powder. Varget, h335, reloader 15,  or any others?

Anyone know where some is locally?
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 4:39:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I just got into reloading 223 for now. The only thing I need is a primer pocket swager/reamer and powder. Varget, h335, reloader 15,  or any others?

View Quote

Get a dillon 600 swedger and be happy Hi Caliber in Canton has them.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 5:04:14 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Cool thanks I've never been there. You happen to know if they have powder for reloading 223?

Link Posted: 9/8/2013 6:14:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Cool thanks I've never been there. You happen to know if they have powder for reloading 223?    

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Call Dennis between 10 and noon in the am and ask.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 7:47:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll be going up near Cumming tomorrow too.  Near Northside Forsyth hospital if they're any places to recommend near there?

Link Posted: 9/9/2013 4:51:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Check out TruPrep in Marietta. I don't remember what they had as far as powder, but I remember seeing it. Great store and some of the friendliest people around.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 5:24:21 AM EDT
[#6]
TruPrep hasn't had any powder in weeks, except for some 50BMG.  Their powder comes in on Tuesday, if they get any.  I've been looking for H4895 for about 10 months now.  Nada.  Try Panell's off Canton Road.  They got a bunch of powder in 2 weeks ago.  DeerCreek on Fairground usually has a full shelf because their prices were very high even before the panic, but last week even their shelves were bare.  Hi Caliber is worth a call, as is Bargain Barn in Jasper (just a nice little 40 minute drive up 575).  Good luck!
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 5:37:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'll be going up near Cumming tomorrow too.  Near Northside Forsyth hospital if they're any places to recommend near there?  
View Quote

Forsyth county pawn
Bullseye of exit 13
Dawsonville gun and pawn
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top