Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2006 8:41:00 AM EDT
Has anyone seen any dates yet?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:36:11 AM EDT
[#1]
there's one today and tomorrow at cashman.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:50:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:19:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I just got back from the Cashman show.  It really wasn't that good.  Most AR stuff was DPMS.  Complete rifle prices actually were not too bad but I had no luck finding any kind of lower that I wanted.  I was mostly looking to pick up some RRA lowers but no one had them, everything was either DPMS or random makers I've never heard of.  One guy had some stripped Bushmaster lowers that they were selling for $199.

If anyone is going to go, you can save yourself $2 on the entrance fee if you print out the coupons from the website: http://okcgs.com/flyer/LvDis.jpg

They say $1 on the coupon but they give you $2 off at the ticket seller if you give it to them.  Parking was $3 and entrance fee was $12 after discount ($15 total to attend the show).

Can anyone tell me if "Citadel Gun & Safe" is worth going to?  They had a huge set of tables there with some nice stuff (some POF rifles and uppers) but nothing I was looking for.  They did give me a flyer with directions to their store.  The guy I talked to didn't really know what I was talking about most of the time but didn't really have a bad attitude either.  Should I venture out to their store and try to get some RRA lowers sent from one of the sellers on this site or is it not even worth dealing with them?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 1:39:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Citadel have some real nice stuff and John and Amber the owners are real nice, They have gunsmith?? callled Mike who some people have real issues with his attitude and quality of work.

Its worth a look and judge for yourself
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:10:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=22&t=221189

Did you just update it?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:12:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:13:58 PM EDT
[#7]
lol! Sleeping on the job!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:24:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I just got back from the Cashman show.  It really wasn't that good.  Most AR stuff was DPMS.  Complete rifle prices actually were not too bad but I had no luck finding any kind of lower that I wanted.  I was mostly looking to pick up some RRA lowers but no one had them, everything was either DPMS or random makers I've never heard of.  One guy had some stripped Bushmaster lowers that they were selling for $199.

If anyone is going to go, you can save yourself $2 on the entrance fee if you print out the coupons from the website: http://okcgs.com/flyer/LvDis.jpg

They say $1 on the coupon but they give you $2 off at the ticket seller if you give it to them.  Parking was $3 and entrance fee was $12 after discount ($15 total to attend the show).

Can anyone tell me if "Citadel Gun & Safe" is worth going to?  They had a huge set of tables there with some nice stuff (some POF rifles and uppers) but nothing I was looking for.  They did give me a flyer with directions to their store.  The guy I talked to didn't really know what I was talking about most of the time but didn't really have a bad attitude either.  Should I venture out to their store and try to get some RRA lowers sent from one of the sellers on this site or is it not even worth dealing with them?

FWIW, If you are looking for a striped lower and don't care about the name ond care about fit and finish I know a guy that makes lowers and sells striped ones for around $100. I've had him do some machine work on my AR and it turned out perfect.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:39:04 AM EDT
[#9]
I have a nice M-4 and a L.A.R lower from citadel for sale if anyone's interested..
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 7:27:26 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Citadel have some real nice stuff and John and Amber the owners are real nice, They have gunsmith?? callled Mike who some people have real issues with his attitude and quality of work.

Its worth a look and judge for yourself

+1
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:27:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Any of you nevada guys go to the big reno show, and if so, is it worth driving down from southern oregon?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:23:21 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Any of you nevada guys go to the big reno show, and if so, is it worth driving down from southern oregon?

If you like M1's CMP will be there, this will be their only gun show for the year otherwise you have to go to Ohio or Ala. in person or over the web.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top