Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2005 12:02:10 PM EDT
This will be my second year of hunting coming up. I have a 2004-2005 Sportsman License. This year I will be hunting bow. I looked for this info on the DEC site but it's still confusing. What I need to know is, do I need to purchase a new hunting license with 2005-2006 on it or can i still use my 2004-2005 license and get the bow stamp? I planned on getting a Super Sportsman but wanted to see if I can save a few bucks but continuing to use the license from last year.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:51:22 PM EDT
[#1]
the 05 license expires right around now if I remember correctly

edit:
License Year

Licenses and permits are valid from October 1 through September 30. To hunt in small game or big game seasons starting prior to October 1, the previous year's license is required. Previous year big game licenses are available all license issuing agents.
www.dec.state.ny.us/website/dfwmr/license/lichunt.html#year
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top