Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/10/2003 7:27:24 PM EDT
www.collect.com/krause/shows.asp?catalog_name=Krause&category_name=Blade+Show&showid=BSICF&Page=1&cookie%5Ftest=1

From 6/13/2003 to 6/15/2003

Cobb Galleria Centre and Renaissance Waverly Hotel in Atlanta, GA

If you like custom hand made or factory knives, you will want to check this out.

ARH
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 4:24:37 AM EDT
I would like to go, anybody wanna meet?

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 4:37:04 AM EDT
That sounds pretty cool, geez i just know there is gonna be some knife Ive " gotta " have.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 5:27:17 AM EDT
I can go Friday afternoon. I am leaving for the weekend, Friday night, so Sat and Sun are out of the question.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 5:50:43 AM EDT
I can really only go on the weekend...wouldn't want to miss work...uh...

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 5:52:15 AM EDT
Can't go guys, I'd like to go though and see what they have in the way of gut hooks and skinning knives.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 6:03:36 AM EDT
I was thinking Sat morning, id like to pick up a SOG Seal Pup. Or maby something similar.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 8:11:21 AM EDT
You guys have fun. I can't make this one. Gotta help the folks around their house.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:08:13 AM EDT
I will be there Friday early afternoon.

ARH
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 2:27:25 PM EDT
Just got back from the show. It was pretty amazing. I never knew there where so many knife makers. It was very similar to a gun show, but I didn't have to check my knives at the door, show ID for a purchase, nor put up with the pre-ban post-ban crap. Otherwise it was the same..oh wait, no Jerky.

If you are interested at all in knives, I suggest you go. It is $10 to get in. Be prepared for sticker shock, some of those puppies are expensive. I did find my dream knife...straight in and out switchblade. NOT the cheap-o $5 gun show special, they did have those, this one is amazing. Only $450. No I did not get it today, gotta save up, it is SWEET! I did see a cop fiddling with the cheap-o one and asked him the legal ramifications and he shrugged and said 'you really don't hear about illegal knives much anymore'.

Two thumbs up.

If you want to see a really nice, seemingly well made 'automatic' knife check out www.microtechknives.com and look for QD Scarab. The new one is double edged.
(I left the link dead)

ARH, if you go back I might get you to pick me up that ceramic sharpener...I forgot to get it.

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 3:04:19 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ByteTheBullet:
Just got back from the show. It was pretty amazing. I never knew there where so many knife makers. It was very similar to a gun show, but I didn't have to check my knives at the door, show ID for a purchase, nor put up with the pre-ban post-ban crap. Otherwise it was the same..oh wait, no Jerky.

If you are interested at all in knives, I suggest you go. It is $10 to get in. Be prepared for sticker shock, some of those puppies are expensive. I did find my dream knife...straight in and out switchblade. NOT the cheap-o $5 gun show special, they did have those, this one is amazing. Only $450. No I did not get it today, gotta save up, it is SWEET! I did see a cop fiddling with the cheap-o one and asked him the legal ramifications and he shrugged and said 'you really don't hear about illegal knives much anymore'.

Two thumbs up.

If you want to see a really nice, seemingly well made 'automatic' knife check out www.microtechknives.com and look for QD Scarab. The new one is double edged.
(I left the link dead)

ARH, if you go back I might get you to pick me up that ceramic sharpener...I forgot to get it.

ByteTheBullet (-:

I will let you know if I go back on Saturday or Sunday.

ARH
Top Top