Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2022 9:08:24 PM EDT
I bought two 17 designs lowers of gunbroker. One went together ok, it has a large gap under the pistol grip. Annoying but I lived with it.

The next lower has piss poor machine work, shit anodizing and to top it all off a Geissele Ssa-e won’t even function. As in too out of spec for the hammer to even cock.

I’ve sent several emails to 17 designs with no response. What should I do next?
Link Posted: 4/2/2022 9:46:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Man I don’t know maybe send it back by certified mail.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 4:26:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Did you get this handled?
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 6:30:19 PM EDT
[#3]
No I drove by and the place looked abandoned. Makes me wonder if they went tits up.
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 8:10:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No I drove by and the place looked abandoned. Makes me wonder if they went tits up.
View Quote
I haven't seen their stuff on social media lately so maybe they did, but I do have the owner's number if you'd like it?    

I am also about 3mi from their shop, if you perhaps need some assistance in correcting it?
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 7:46:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I read somewhere that they sold to someone out of state.  Not sure if true or not.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 4:10:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Anyone know if they went tits up?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 9:08:00 AM EDT
[#7]
yah man they're out of business

there was a reddit post talking about it also
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 8:38:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
yah man they're out of business

there was a reddit post talking about it also
View Quote

Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top