Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2005 6:31:43 PM EDT
My whole town is VERY upset and outraged at the fact we are having 150 people from lootingana come here to stay, and more in the next town, and the next town. I hope they dont act like animals here cause the towns people are readying themselves for the worst. Its the talk of the town everywhere, even the UPS man came and talked about it as he dropped off couple guns today.

I know that not all of them are  animals, and i as well as the rest of the town should be wanting to help, but after seeing all the news about them shooting NG helos trying to help, killing and raping their own people in the astro dome or whatever, shooting into hospitals, looting, stealing and whinning i am just dreading seeing them come here to tear up my back yard. Im not trying to sound ignorant, but i am sure im not the only one that doesnt want them livin next door to them.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:17:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't blame you at all. I don't want them near me either.
BTW, I was in NO back in Feb of this year. The locals down there are pretty damn f'ed up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top