Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/13/2005 2:49:28 PM EDT
Anyone have about 5 or 6 10rd 1911 mags that function perfectly that I might be able to borrow this weekend??
I am going to shoot the Oconny shoot and want to see if I can shoot the classifier stage in limited, limited-10, and revolver class. I want to try and get classified in all three over the course of the next 6 months if possible. I have no 10rd mags yet. For obvious reasons I would need them for lim-10 class.

So who can help a brother out??
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:13:26 PM EDT
I'm coming up short on that one. I have 1 10rnd Colt and 2 15rnd un-named mags that I have never used (were part of a package deal)

Let me know how short you end up. I'm around the Hartford/West Bend area (North of Milwaukee)
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:15:35 PM EDT

Originally Posted By RiftWeaver:
I'm coming up short on that one. I have 1 10rnd Colt and 2 15rnd un-named mags that I have never used (were part of a package deal)

Let me know how short you end up. I'm around the Hartford/West Bend area (North of Milwaukee)

I appreciate the offer. I will let you know. I am working out the details on what is considered L-10 class.

BTW I am in the Hustisford area. Not to far from you.

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:41:14 PM EDT
Yep, just a good spit down the road. I'm just a little north of Hartford on 83. Just outside the town of St. Lawrence.

Let me know. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I will do some more digging.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:24:22 PM EDT
All I have are 8 rounders, otherwise I would help. Sorry man!
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:02:40 PM EDT
Whatcha need 10's for? Mag changes my man, mag changes. I used to use 8 rndrs for SEWSA.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:10:07 PM EDT
Oh BTW, I am going to try and make this shoot......should be fun!!! Provided I don't get called out in the middle of it.....
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:09:19 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TheKill:
Oh BTW, I am going to try and make this shoot......should be fun!!! Provided I don't get called out in the middle of it.....

I hope you can make it. What are you going to be wearing so I can look out for you? I am terrible with faces. Not even sure if I have ever met you yet.

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:19:21 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Flamethrower:

Originally Posted By TheKill:

I hope you can make it. What are you going to be wearing so I can look out for you? I am terrible with faces. Not even sure if I have ever met you yet.

If I make it, I'll try to wear my Defensive Edge or Bushmaster T. I'm a 6'2"/200# guy with blonde hair. I'll be driving a red Grand Am with an extra antenna. Don't worry, you'll figure out who I am......I'll be the guy who sidesteps during the draw (probably move out of the box and be penalized, don't care), and yells "I'm down" when I run out of ammo, then "I'm up!!!" after reloading......
Top Top