Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2004 9:55:45 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:04:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Going to try and make it; plan to NOT stay out to 4am the night before this time...
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:26:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I can't do it this month. We'll be fighting crowds at Disneyland and CA Adventures on Sat. and Sun. Dang, I wish I could encorporate the two and run the "It's a Small World" Shotgun stage, or the "Pirates of the Carribean" rifle stage.

If nothing else, something tells me that wearing full gear would cut down on my time in line. "Excuse me folks, this chest rig is kinda heavy, would you mind holding my AR, or letting us go ahead?"

I am going to wear this while I'm there:

Next month, I'll be there..
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:00:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok, fess up....where did you get that shirt?

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:48:16 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Ok, fess up....where did you get that shirt?

I got it right here: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=91&t=222389

The guy that had them made up sent me a free one since the content they went with was based on my suggestion. I really should have bought more though.. they're good quality shirts.

Edit: Looks like he's got a few left over.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:40:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for reminding me about those shirts, I forgot to order one so I just did.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:38:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 3:41:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Well I went and had a lot of fun, being my first tiem I learned alot,; looking forward to the next one!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top