Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2006 8:13:33 AM EDT
Just want to say that our thoughts & prayers are with the family of the British Servicemen who fell in the last two days. Just a thought for our American Brother´s in Arms - "We will stand with you until the end"

Thanks

Sintec
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:35:33 AM EDT
[#1]
RIP
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:15:03 AM EDT
[#2]
RIP. mate.

Toe.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:24:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 12:36:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Yes, and I nearly threw my coffee cup at the screen in rage when that fucker B'Liar wrapped himself in the flag and started saying how it was a price worth paying to stamp out extremism and bring freedom and democracy to Iraq...

That's fucking rich coming from the 'Mullah  Omar' of the New Labour Taliban that has become the most extreme Government Britain has ever seen and regards 'freedom' & 'Democracy' as something unworthy for his own country.

Amen to that

Sorry for his loss

Roger
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:47:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Just want to say that our thoughts & prayers are with the family of the British Servicemen who fell in the last two days. Just a thought for our American Brother´s in Arms - "We will stand with you until the end"

Thanks

Sintec

Wally
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:14:17 PM EDT
[#6]
sintec,

Roger that.  We thank you.

Gig 'em,

PO2 backbencher USNR
member - Royal Naval Association
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:22:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Love the *****!

Smiley face or not, putting that here, in this context amounts to a troll.  I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this ONE time.  Do something as stupid and callous as the above again and you're history.

You could do the right thing and make a sincere apology,  Let's see if you have what it takes.   IM sent to author.   raf
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 2:08:23 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Love the *****!

What the fuck are you on about?

edited, raf
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 3:30:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:03:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Please except my most sincere apology to you all. My post was in referance to Vito113 and his being   pissed at Blair ,and I in no way ment anything else. My prayersand heart go out to the families of the British serviceman that were lost.Again please except my apology for any misunderstanding and hurt I have caused.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 11:28:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 11:39:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 12:30:34 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Please except my most sincere apology to you all. My post was in referance to Vito113 and his being   pissed at Blair ,and I in no way ment anything else. My prayersand heart go out to the families of the British serviceman that were lost.Again please except my apology for any misunderstanding and hurt I have caused.

Thank you for your apology.  Not many people can admit error, let alone do so publicly.

Speaking for myself, and the site, I consider the matter closed.

Seconded here,

Thank you beemerman, you're a good man in my books.

Andy

+1
Ditto

Mark
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 12:39:52 PM EDT
[#14]
All's been said that needs to be said
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top