Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/13/2006 1:51:12 PM EST
Looking at doing a 0%build, now i'm living in vermont but will be moving to MA, will i be able to bring the rifle with me?? No FH, or bayo lug of course
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:15:41 PM EST
When you move to MA, you can bring anything that you own with you. You do NOT need to register anything you have when you move in (no matter who tells you otherwise . . . my info is straight from the law and the person who teaches LEOs on MA firearms law).

Only restrictions are no "no-ban" so-called SAWs, no new hi-cap mags, and no F/A without a special permit.

You will need to apply post-haste for a MA LTC-A when you move in.
Top Top