Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2006 8:23:02 AM EDT
I'm Meeting JJREA to work on some pistol issues, any of you up for meeting up?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:51:25 AM EDT
[#1]
good posibility of being there I am on call for work but should be done around 7 or so and shouldn't get bothered till after 2 pm what kind of pistol issue you thinking about?  IM me if it is supersecretsquiril stuff.  so i can be prepared

BTH out
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:03:39 AM EDT
[#2]
JJ ishaving some issues with his beretta,  were getting to gether to trouble shoot a bit, find out if it's the gun or him. I also want to work some drills from classes and the no fun shoots.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:06:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Probably can make it for the morning.  Let me check with the boss (Diane).  I have a few things I need to test out.  My AR's been changed a bit.  Got a new target to try.  I'll bring the G19 for you to try, PM.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:34:53 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Probably can make it for the morning.  Let me check with the boss (Diane).  I have a few things I need to test out.  My AR's been changed a bit.  Got a new target to try.  I'll bring the G19 for you to try, PM.

Sounds good.

And thanks for letting me try out the 19.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:28:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I cant make Saturday I have to work all day, Sunday too.

Batch114
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:26:22 PM EDT
[#6]
mabey I will stop out but I will probley sleep in(Got to kinda Burnt)
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:34:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds good.

Thinking about stepping off the BE?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:01:03 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds good.

Thinking about stepping off the BE?

Nope.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:26:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Possible.  Now if we can convince rouge1 to bring his 21 along...

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:59:52 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Possible.  Now if we can convince rouge1 to bring his 21 along...

Thinking of getting rid of that 1911??
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:08:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Hey guys just got an email from Kay saying the military will be out at the club this weekend. So no FA stuff and well have to meet over on the 100 instead of the 25m. If I get there first I'll find to OIC and see if they mind us shooting.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:07:18 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I'm Meeting JJREA to work on some pistol issues, any of you up for meeting up?

Dang you make it sound like I got  the measles or something.  he he he he.  Just kidding.  My Beretta shoots a hair left and we're tyring to decide if I float the sights or if I'm doing something wrong.  In case anyone is interested!!!

Sounds like a party but I can only stay for an hour.  Boo hooo.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:13:13 PM EDT
[#13]
fmd you know you can shoot the 21 all you want.  bring some ammo for it since I don't shoot it much and don't have much here.  anything else I should bring?  i'll see you guys there.  and i'll enlighten fmd on my wife's bone she has to pick with him and no long winded easy is going to help him with that  I got to go to work now but will go over the other thread  when i get home tommorow
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:04:39 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
... i'll enlighten fmd on my wife's bone she has to pick with him and no long winded easy is going to help him with that

Whatever it is I did, the consequenses can't be worse than the "AnnieO Stress Inducement Excersise".

ETA: Can we make it a bit later than 07:30?  It's Saturday, for Pete's sake!  I'd have to leave at 06:15, and that's damn near criminal!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:45:39 AM EDT
[#15]
don't under estimate the wrath of a woman scorned  7:30 is pretty early.  even worse if drinking beers the night before

BTH out
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:51:30 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
... i'll enlighten fmd on my wife's bone she has to pick with him and no long winded easy is going to help him with that

Whatever it is I did, the consequenses can't be worse than the "AnnieO Stress Inducement Excersise".

ETA: Can we make it a bit later than 07:30?  It's Saturday, for Pete's sake!  I'd have to leave at 06:15, and that's damn near criminal!

I'll be out there for a bit. JJ can only stay till like 8:30. I still want to run through some pistol and rifle drills after that. Come later if ya want it's no big deal.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:53:44 PM EDT
[#17]
I think 7:30 is the time JJ can be there for an hour or so.  Nothing to say that the rest of us can't hang out longer.  I packed all my 'extra' stuff in the car tonight so I can just toss the guns in the trunk in the morning and go!

Edit: Doh! late by 2 min!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:57:57 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I think 7:30 is the time JJ can be there for an hour or so.  Nothing to say that the rest of us can't hang out longer.  I packed all my 'extra' stuff in the car tonight so I can just toss the guns in the trunk in the morning and go!

Edit: Doh! late by 2 min!

I still got to do that. I should probably put the target stands in there tonight too, at least a couple of them.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:27:58 AM EDT
[#19]
I wonder if those Marines thought we were crazy or something being out in the cold shooting for the fun of it. At least I found out the SBR seems to run fine with wolf now.

"They were fixin ta do some fire and manuver on ya" That cracked me up. I think it's sad they only got 10rds each to shoot though, that just ain't right.

Anyone catch that guys rank? I never paid attention...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top