Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2010 4:27:05 PM EDT
So I'm putting together a shoot. Jan 1st, Saturday. Thank you to Metalman and his shoots for showing me the way.

As of now its a tactical precision rifle course primarily because out here a lot of guys have deer rifles so its easy to get people out shooting. I got the idea from this thread and am going to use Stages 2, 5, 6 and 9 for my little get together.

A big thanks Metalman, this first shoot is dedicated to you and the entire KDSC crew.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 5:52:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Where are you going to do this?
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 6:29:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Where are you going to do this?

South of Ogallala Nebraska. Far west end of the state.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 7:36:15 AM EDT
[#3]
It's a little too early for me to make a full commitment, but I'd sure like to join in. I'm just a couple hours east.

What kind of rifles? Suppressed pasture poodle vaporizer allowed?

Link Posted: 12/18/2010 10:00:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It's a little too early for me to make a full commitment, but I'd sure like to join in. I'm just a couple hours east.

What kind of rifles? Suppressed pasture poodle vaporizer allowed?

You can show up with a full auto Uzi for all I care.

If you google Map it it will be a few miles south of Madrid, Ne. As its set up now anyone is welcome so if you think you can make it let me know and I'll get you directions. I linked the stages above so that should be about what we do plus I have pistol targets I can set up if we get through the rifle stages and just want to shoot.

My only thing is, as it was at KDSC, although its at my place my house isnt the club house. Pack a lunch, bring warm clothes and theres plenty of trees if you need a break.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 11:11:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Damn....I have to work a night on the 1st.   Maybe next time.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 12:14:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Have fun guys!  I had a great time at the last KDSC shoot.

Be sure someone has a camera.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top