Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2003 3:14:32 PM EDT
Anyone that is interested in shooting let me know.

Can shoot rifle 100 and 250 yards here with no problems.

Email for directions, 35 minutes South of C'Ville on US 29.

Danny
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 7:03:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Email sent
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 5:44:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Reply sent, come on down. Shot some yesterday, perfect warm and still day for shooting.

Danny
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 7:59:30 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Reply sent, come on down. Shot some yesterday, perfect warm and still day for shooting.

Danny

Danny, should have came up to sleepy creek with us, cold enough to freeze the body but yet an enjoyable shoot. You live close to me by your mileage post.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 1:51:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds cool. I'm unfamiliar with Sleepy Creek. I saw the pictures, looks like you all had a great time.

Danny
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 6:12:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Just want to extend my thanks again to Danny for his hospitality.  Had a good time, got to shoot my new 308 and got to shoot the shit as well.

Look forward to doing it again soon.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 6:28:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks Brad!

The offer still stands, 2 more good shooting days.

Brad, that was some sweet gear that you had.

Danny
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top