Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2022 12:21:26 AM EDT
Hey AZ HTF

Whats a good shop somewhere in the valley (Even with the current gas prices I dont mind driving for a good selection) that has a great selection of lower power optics.  I made a somewhat snap decision to order a Red Dot and Magnifier combo off the interwebz and I dont think its lining up right and I am second guessing my decision.  Live and learn.

So I am looking for a place that has a good selection of stuff to look at check out figure out mounting options etc. in case I do decide to stick with a Red DOt / Magnifier combo.

Thanks in advance.

Radio Man

oh ... PFA of the alignment head scratcher.

Right to Left (yes I should have taken it the other way around. My bad.  Magnifier on top of the image.  Ejection Port on left side of image)

Link Posted: 5/24/2022 3:35:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Pistol Parlor/The Vault in Mesa usually have some nicer dot/mount options.

Scottsdale Gun Club has a decent amount of stuff too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top