Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2014 7:23:09 AM EDT
This was on Fox News for ONE DAY before it slipped to back pages and that was it...

Fox News Article on Slain Border Patrol Agent

But the article about the pretty little missing blonde Oregon mother of two that apparently decided to drive off into the woods and kill herself was front page news for A WEEK despite the police stating the whole time that they had no evidence that any crime had been committed right up until they found her.

You can ALSO read for a week straight about The Big Bang Theory actors renegotiating their contracts so they make more than the cast of Friends did.

WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT THAT?!?

SO WHO IS LEFT THAT CARES ANYMORE ABOUT THESE DAMN PEOPLE FLOODING ACROSS THE BORDER BRINGING DISEASE AND CRIME WITH THEM?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Even the news sources see that people don't "click" enough on stories like this enough to run them for 24 hours. Short attention span theatre.

Now all the news is off to talking about Congress on vacation.....Afghanistan....Ebola....Israel....Kerry....Summer vacations...

Makes me sick!!!
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 7:37:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm with you brother.

The media and much of this country is fickle.
Troops getting killed and maimed everyday and you never here but a brief side note if that.

Something happen in a Kardashian family or some " hero " sports figure and it's in the news for days.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 8:04:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Preaching to the choir, I am sure Obama will give him citizenship and a presidential pardon they helped to elect him
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 9:25:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I need to see the ebola plane land again. The first 50 times was not enough.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 10:55:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I feel ya'.

Just another example of a complicit media.

If securing the border or the safety of our citizens was a personal priority of the media or this administration, you can bet your ass it would be and stay front page news.

Since this incident does not fit the agenda, bread and circuses for all!
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 11:06:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I feel ya'.

Just another example of a complicit media.

If securing the border or the safety of our citizens was a personal priority of the media or this administration, you can bet your ass it would be and stay front page news.

Since this incident does not fit the agenda, bread and circuses for all!
View Quote

This  

Look at the bright side, when we go full tyranny, they will have censors, and understand their folly, albeit too late.

TXL
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 12:20:10 PM EDT
[#6]
We are all with you, Brother! "Effing INVASION. That's what it is.

The murdered Border Patrol agent was also an ex-MARINE; goes on a family fishing trip and gets murdered in front of his wife and kids.

DIRTY, ROTTEN, M-Fs in ALL branches of government for allowing this criminal invasion to happen and continue!

The blood of this brave Marine is on their heads.

WE WILL NOT FORGET YOU, JAVIER VEGA, Jr., USMC! COUNT ON IT!

Link Posted: 8/6/2014 12:57:16 PM EDT
[#7]
My heart goes out to his family. This is beyond sad and didn't need to happen. A 100 years ago George would have been driving around with those two strapped to his fenders. Maybe it's time for another punitive expedition?
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 2:05:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Remember, another act of love, according to some jackass named bush, From FL.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 2:18:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
My heart goes out to his family. This is beyond sad and didn't need to happen. A 100 years ago George would have been driving around with those two strapped to his fenders. Maybe it's time for another punitive expedition?
View Quote

Patton....not Bush
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 5:22:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Great Van Susteren did a nice job of reporting on this tonight, and in no uncertain terms. The leadership in our federal government offers anything but.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 6:05:37 PM EDT
[#11]
A sad reminder that carrying a firearm is no guarantee of the upper hand in an altercation.

I'm sure we'll keep those two illegals alive for decades on our tax dollars in the prison system.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 7:30:19 PM EDT
[#12]
The thing that gets me is that this was NOT a line of duty death.

Plenty of people have been murdered by illegals with no fucks given.

To borrow a quote:

America is not being invaded by illegals.  America is at the mall.

Maybe someday it will matter, but it probably will not.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 2:03:26 AM EDT
[#13]
The whole thing is a damned shame

Prayers to his family...

Link Posted: 8/7/2014 9:18:47 AM EDT
[#14]
It angers me that the media and our society as a whole can't even call the scumbag invaders for what they really are; they are not illegal immigrants, they are

illegal Aliens  But, in this country, it is it too cruel and intolerant to call them just what the fuck they are.   But, no surprise, as bums are referred to "homeless" , illegals are "immigrants", and murderers are often low IQ "retards" .  They are all victims who require our compassion and understanding.

With the Democrats and liberalism infiltrating every infrastructure of this nation, from academia to government, this country has had it. Get use to it and learn to speak Spanish as we cater to 30 million+ aliens..
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:39:23 AM EDT
[#15]
It is sad.  I was down on the border about 3 weeks ago.  I posted about being in the Sable palm grove right down on the river near Brownsville.

We had just left the Palo Alto battle ground and it happened to be right about 12 when we walked through the palm grove.  We had to drive through a "border fence" to get to the grove and it was as hot as HELL but being Texans we did not care .

I like palm trees and have grown one Sable from a seedling I found so I was having fun.  We hear the helicopter flying the river and later see three border patrol agents with a dog on the same trails we are on.  We all went down to a landing over looking the river.  There was some small talk but the feeling I got from them is that it is no big deal and that the helicopter we heard were Mexican military flying the river.

In that grove we had border patrol around us.  I am sure there were some illegal in that grove too but did not see them.  

Here is the deal. Why the fuck are the doing all this plus stopping me to look through my truck and question me going to Boca Chica beach and on my way back home up in the desert 70 miles from the border when they are letting the motherfuckers come across and letting them go after they catch them.

It just does not make sense.

if I had land on the river I would not want a border fence on my property  but having fences on  land away from the river makes little sense either.  It is kind of a no mans land.

I would put those kids on the bus and send them back home or even a plane.  It will be much cheaper in the long run.  I would have a prison down on the border that was a shit hole for all the people who we caught.  It would be the kind of place where no one would want to come back out door shitter bread and water or just enough food to keep them alive.

First time you get caught 3 months, second time 6 months, Third time a year and forth time we plant you.  over.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 5:18:23 AM EDT
[#16]
BPA Vega was buried yesterday.

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:15:04 PM EDT
[#17]
I have a solution. Let the military guard the border. Then they can do this. You military personnel will understand this. " Red led, Red leg fire mission over . Troops in the open, drop 50 and fire for effect". This former Marine survived the military only to be killed in his own country by two pieces of shit. This is beyond sad. Rest in peace Marine.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 7:53:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I have a solution. Let the military guard the border. Then they can do this. You military personnel will understand this. " Red led, Red leg fire mission over . Troops in the open, drop 50 and fire for effect". This former Marine survived the military only to be killed in his own country by two pieces of shit. This is beyond sad. Rest in peace Marine.
View Quote

This or just turn it into a full fledged shoot to kill.  If you are seen crossing the boarder by any means other then boarder check points free to engage.  It will only take a week for these fuck tards to think twice about their actions.  My grand father came here legally and forced himself to learn English, to quote him "that is what they speak in America".
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 5:00:03 AM EDT
[#19]
The death of this agent doesn't fit the agenda. There is no longer a "fourth estate" of government, aka the Free Press.
they are 90% owned by Progressives who support the New America with a liquid document called the Constitution, a dusty old
piece of "paper" that has grown useless over time...

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 6:59:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The death of this agent doesn't fit the agenda. There is no longer a "fourth estate" of government, aka the Free Press.
they are 90% owned by Progressives who support the New America with a liquid document called the Constitution, a dusty old
piece of "paper" that has grown useless over time...

View Quote

The fact that he was an agent is irrelevant.

He was off duty, engaged in personal activities.

Quit trying to make his death sound more important than any of the other innocents that have died as a result of border violence.

If anything, the continual citing of his status as a border patrol agent weakens the story, because that job has assumed risks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top