Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2008 7:29:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 8:04:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I initially thought people were getting a little crazy with the run on the EBR's.  After reading this, maybe I've been way wrong.  Why the hell would this question come up while vetting his cabinet?  He may make a move sooner than I thought.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 8:30:36 PM EDT
[#2]
That is scary!
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 9:09:46 PM EDT
[#3]
What else could one expect from a Muslim who doesn't cover his anti-American heart when it comes time to say the Pledge of Allegiance?

Grab your ankles.... because we are in for some ride.

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 9:14:20 PM EDT
[#4]
He's a' comin...that's why i've sold off almost everything i've got.  Yep...about all that's left is a shotgun and my good ol' .22LR.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 9:24:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He's a' comin...that's why i've sold off almost everything i've got.  Yep...about all that's left is a shotgun and my good ol' .22LR.

Chiz,

Under the new plan the proceeds from the guns, ammo and gear you have already sold will be "redistributed," and the remaining guns will have to be forfeited so a liberal can trade them in a gun exchange program in the Inner City.

Sorry Bro, it's for the children.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 5:47:49 AM EDT
[#6]
BOHICA
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 8:16:41 AM EDT
[#7]
While I don't disagree with the overall sentiment regarding our new President Elect, I think people are reading a bit too far into this particular event.  Obama comes from a part of the country where you have gun registration and an periodic permitting process.  From his point of view, this question is probably geared towards not being embarrased by an administration member.

To wit, Chicago alderman Richard Mell recently was found to have his gun registration lapsed and was put in the position of having to sponsor amnesty legislation.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 9:05:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Yes, yes, it's all perfectly harmless.  Nothing to see here, move along...

Anyone remember this guy? Eric Holder
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 2:54:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, it's friggin 1992 again.

Link Posted: 11/22/2008 3:18:56 PM EDT
[#10]
From yet another site, NBC to run a program with Al Roker Sunday PM, regarding the guns Obama wants to BAN.  

Ban would mean confiscation and or surrender.

Are you ready?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top