Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2009 7:35:25 PM EDT
I surf my local classifieds and a guy from Union has listed an AR with 100 rounds of ammo. If you are near Union and want 100 rounds he might split the gun from the ammo. He doesn't say either way.

His number is 314-226-3334. I only list his number because he listed it on the web first.  

lunyou
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:45:10 PM EDT
[#1]
What about the AR?  Come on man don't hold out on us.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 6:34:33 PM EDT
[#2]
The seller doesn't sound like he knows what he's got.  
Here's his description:  
    I HAVE A NEW IN BOX, NEVER FIRED, FLAT TOP, REMOVEABLE CARRY HANDLE, 4 POSITION COLLAPSABLE STOCK 16" BARREL WITH 2 30 ROUND CLIPS ALL PAPERWORK AND SLING.  WITH 100 ROUNDS OF AMMO.  PLEASE CALL: 314 226 3334  RICK  

$1095.00

It's listed as Rick aka AE Firearms in Union.  Never heard of either.  

It's on rollanet classifieds.  There are probably 2-3 ARs/week on the site, most of them overpriced.  

My $.02.  

Link Posted: 5/1/2009 6:40:33 PM EDT
[#3]
There's also a complete lower, minus buttstock,buffer, spring, et al... for $325 on rollanet.  And, a bushmaster upper on tactical innovations lower listed in Lebanon, tapco collapsible.  Looks like an A2 upper and some type of gangster grip.  Looks like a build.  He's asking $1150.  
And.... 420 rounds of 5.56, 240 wolf 5.56 hollow point, non lacquer steel case for $110 and a 200 round battle pack of PRVI Partizan 55 gr for $125.  

Ought to check out the site.  There are some knuckleheads on it, but every now and then I run across a diamond in the rough.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top