Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
9/23/2020 3:47:02 PM
Posted: 12/29/2012 2:35:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/29/2012 2:38:58 PM EDT by DanTSX]
I have strept throat and a sinus infection and a fever.

Today, I was delerious and thought I had a conversation with LeVar Burton from Reading Rainbow about a stereo system that I don't own, in a house I don't live in, while he inspected my walls for water damage.

It was odd because I was 100% awake for this, and watched it play out on my ceiling.

I really want some soft-serve ice cream right now.

P.S.  GTFO my furniture Geordi.

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 2:47:14 PM EDT
My head feels like somebody pushed me infront of an approaching subway train.

Anyone have any remedies here?  I have ibuprofen, nyquil, and Amoxacylin.  What do I do?

Anyone have any soft-serve vanilla ice cream?  I really want that right now.  I'll take it in a bowl, or if oyu want, you can squat over me and pretend-shit it into my mouth.  This is a one in a lifetime chance for simulated cropophilla with DanTSX.  Who is down?

This sucks.  Go away LeVar

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 2:47:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 2:51:33 PM EDT

Would you carry this?  I would.

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 3:06:08 PM EDT
2 percocets, a bottle of Pedialite and go to the gym to sweat it out.  You'll be aces in the morning.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 3:08:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/29/2012 3:08:30 PM EDT by DanTSX]
Originally Posted By Taboot:
2 percocets, a bottle of Pedialite and go to the gym to sweat it out.  You'll be aces in the morning.

percocets

Usually if I have a sinus infection, the Dr will give me a bottle of funsyrup to help me sleep.  Nothing crazy.  Just a small bottle to take the edge off so I can Zzzzzzz

the bitch at the clinic that I went to today, who looked at me for a whole 15 seconds, told me to just take ibuprofen.

fucking cunt.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 3:14:43 PM EDT
Get a bottle of Jack Daniels green label. Drink, fall asleep.  Wake up and drink again. When the bottle is empty you are cured.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 3:15:31 PM EDT
Originally Posted By blackhawkhunter:
Get a bottle of Jack Daniels green label. Drink, fall asleep.  Wake up and drink again. When the bottle is empty you are cured.

I do have moonshine
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 3:23:05 PM EDT
I had this earlier in the week.   Crazy hot showers help.  Mucinex helps.   Hot cocoa helps.   Sleep helps.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 3:30:04 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DanTSX:

I do have moonshine

Save that for when you feel better
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 3:36:39 PM EDT

Would you carry this?  I would.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5245/5281987161_0f7ef849af_b.jpg

I'd carry the shit out of that.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 4:51:33 PM EDT

I do have moonshine

Finished mine with my buddy from colorado today...it was bueno...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 5:10:20 PM EDT
When the bottle is empty you are cured.

Nice to know that next time I get sick I can be cured in only four hours.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 5:13:30 PM EDT
yeah - progressively getting worse. sore throat, fatigue mostly.

i'm blaming christmas time and seeing sick kids

in reality, the current political climate is causing me a lot of anguish as a gun owner. not only have i spent a shit ton of money i wasn't prepared to spend (though it hasn't put me in debt), but i've also watched as family and friends have distanced themselves from me... not cool.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 5:37:09 PM EDT
I was sick for 3 weeks. 10 days of antibiotics and musinex 2x a day. Oh ya and two boxes of cold and flu medicine, 5 boxes of Kleenex , two bottles of Nquil , and 2 bottles of scotch. I feel great now
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 5:57:52 PM EDT
I have a broken foot and bronchitis does that count?
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 6:53:07 PM EDT
Oh yeah and NyQuil.  Killed a whole bottle of that.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 7:03:20 PM EDT
i had some nasty sinus infection before christmas, the hot russian doctor lady told me to do sinus flushes and take a decongestant. She then handed out an rx for antibiotics "if it doesnt clear up in a week". I filled that rx in 10 fuckin minutes. BTW, she told me i need a physical shaved nuts in my future
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 7:05:31 PM EDT

percocets

Usually if I have a sinus infection, the Dr will give me a bottle of funsyrup to help me sleep.  Nothing crazy.  Just a small bottle to take the edge off so I can Zzzzzzz

the bitch at the clinic that I went to today, who looked at me for a whole 15 seconds, told me to just take ibuprofen.

fucking cunt.

walk ins are a joke. DId she say 'mira, tu infermo!" ?

Dont drink the shine, that will keep you up and make you want to go do donuts in a commuter lot with me....

... yeaaaa, better drink that shine

feel better soon dude!  And tell Warf to quit spiking your drinks with his balls
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 7:08:54 PM EDT
Originally Posted By matthardcore:

percocets

fucking cunt.

walk ins are a joke. DId she say 'mira, tu infermo!" ?

Dont drink the shine, that will keep you up and make you want to go do donuts in a commuter lot with me....

... yeaaaa, better drink that shine

feel better soon dude!  And tell Warf to quit spiking your drinks with his balls

Top Top