Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2013 3:59:00 PM EDT
Looking to get one. Anyone know a dealer with any in stock? Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 4:17:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Accurate Ordnance/Bookhound
perhaps
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 4:46:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Dawsonville Gun definitely has them in stock.
Cherokee maybe?
Bullseye should, not sure on them.

Op- where are you located?
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 4:50:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I believe Dixie Ammo Dump 706-654-5614
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 4:50:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
perhaps
View Quote

The only ones they stock now are Allen Engineering cans.

I'd check:

Cherokee Gun and Pawn
Dixie Ammo Dump
400 Jewelry and Loan

Bullseye would also probably have them.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 4:51:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

perhaps
View Quote

I thought AO was getting out of/reducing their NFA business, which was why they sold a lot of their demo models at pretty good discounts earlier in the year?  They only have one rifle suppressor listed on their website right now.

Link Posted: 12/11/2013 4:54:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I believe Dixie Ammo Dump 706-654-5614
View Quote

They do not have them. I tried to buy one so I got mine from AO
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 5:33:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the replies.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 5:40:35 PM EDT
[#8]
forsyth pawn had one on the shelf last time I was in there a week or two ago.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 6:56:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Bullseye had some last time I was down there.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:37:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:41:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:47:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

NOPE!!!!!

Out of the NFA business.  Too much of a time suck for something that really isn't our primary business focus.  But thanks for thinking of us.  

Cliff at Dixie is outstanding!
Rich at Cherokee Pawn is an active member on here and an outstanding guy.

I am proud to call both of these gentlemen friends.  Won't go wrong either way.

Mark
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
perhaps

NOPE!!!!!

Out of the NFA business.  Too much of a time suck for something that really isn't our primary business focus.  But thanks for thinking of us.  

Cliff at Dixie is outstanding!
Rich at Cherokee Pawn is an active member on here and an outstanding guy.

I am proud to call both of these gentlemen friends.  Won't go wrong either way.

Mark

Are you all still stocking Allen Engineering cans or you getting out of that too?

With all the craziness at the ATF and the implementation of 41p I can understand if you just stop NFA altogether!
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 8:17:20 AM EDT
[#13]
I just talked to Cliff at Dixie Ammo Dump, they have the AAC Element2 in stock right now. Give them a holler. 706-654-5614
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 10:49:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

With all the craziness at the ATF and the implementation of 41p I can understand if you just stop NFA altogether!
View Quote

Contrary to popular belief the sky is not falling.

http://www.reginfo.gov/public/do/eAgendaViewRule?pubId=201310&RIN=1140-AA43

Final changes won't even be out until June. They have over 10,000 comments to go through. Even after they are officially proposed in June there will be another comment period before anything is approved and forms are updated.

I have serious doubts on if anything will every really come from 41P. A year ago NFA Branch was pushing for removal of CLEO entirely and using NICS to run checks when the item was picked up.

We'll see in about a year if anything shakes out.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:16:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Final changes won't even be out until June. They have over 10,000 comments to go through. Even after they are officially proposed in June there will be another comment period before anything is approved and forms are updated.

I have serious doubts on if anything will every really come from 41P. A year ago NFA Branch was pushing for removal of CLEO entirely and using NICS to run checks when the item was picked up.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wish I shared your optimism and I hope you are right.

However, I think this is a done deal.  I'd be shocked if it is not implemented in the present form.  This is coming straight from the top, and the people overseeing this could give a damn about the legal arguments or the rights infringement of the rule change.  This is obviously not about public safety.  This is about satisfying an agenda and an ideology.  

I have a form 1 SBR and two more silencers that are awaiting approval.  My hope is that they'll be subject to the current rules because it is unlikely I'll have them back before June.  We will see.  It sucks for people like me who live in Fulton County, or other counties with "progressive" officials.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 12:37:48 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

However, I think this is a done deal.  I'd be shocked if it is not implemented in the present form.  This is coming straight from the top, and the people overseeing this could give a damn about the legal arguments or the rights infringement of the rule change.  This is obviously not about public safety.  This is about satisfying an agenda and an ideology.  

I have a form 1 SBR and two more silencers that are awaiting approval.  My hope is that they'll be subject to the current rules because it is unlikely I'll have them back before June.  We will see.  It sucks for people like me who live in Fulton County, or other counties with "progressive" officials.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think the legal challenges would present a major hurdle, the requirement that individuals go through a background check is stipulated in law, there is no such requirement on corporations, so changing the regs to include corporation is making new law, not choosing how to enforce the law.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top