Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2008 10:13:06 AM EDT
I got this at another site.

I don’t know anything about it.  But if it’s true I hope you catch him very quickly:

Another Muslim honor killing in the U.S.?
Link Posted: 1/4/2008 10:49:42 AM EDT
[#1]
it's pretty big news in my circle as a few of my friends knew them quite well.

it really just pisses me off.
Link Posted: 1/4/2008 11:17:21 AM EDT
[#2]
But . . . .But . . . . this is the religion of peace!

We must accept this and not complain.

We must be culturally sentiive to the Reliigon of Peace . . . . .

You are a bigot and racially insentive for criticising this man for the exercise of his religious and cultural beliefs.
Link Posted: 1/4/2008 2:28:21 PM EDT
[#3]
IBTL
Link Posted: 1/4/2008 5:00:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Authorities announced a $10,000 reward Friday for information.....FOX News

This morning I heard the news anchor actually ask the pertinent question, I was surprised to hear it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2008 7:50:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

This morning I heard the news anchor actually ask the pertinent question

which was what?...

just curious.
Link Posted: 1/4/2008 8:10:56 PM EDT
[#7]
He was just practicing his freedom of religion.  Why don't you hating bigots lay off?
Link Posted: 1/5/2008 4:58:18 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This morning I heard the news anchor actually ask the pertinent question

which was what?...

just curious.

He asked the two guests on the split screen if his Religion was the root of the problem.

The first guest dismissed it and offered the politically correct statement that it was just a "domestic" issue.

The second guest, a woman (who's name escapes me) and is a regular contributor on middle east affairs, flat out said it was an honor killing and there will be more them because of the increased immigration from those countries.

The news man then followed up with the next logical question of why do they come here if they disagree with our culture.
Link Posted: 1/5/2008 5:04:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Why would killing your two girls be an honor killing?  What a heartless brainwashed terd!
Link Posted: 1/5/2008 6:16:11 AM EDT
[#10]
An "honor" killing...

What? Did he catch them listening to Brittany???
Link Posted: 1/5/2008 7:04:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Saw this on the news-- "shocking" was my reaction.  Especially since the daughters were found in his taxi cab, meaning to me, that he didn't give two shits what anyone thought.
Link Posted: 1/5/2008 7:13:12 AM EDT
[#12]
YO Yaser, Shake off them haters. We know you was just showin them girls the way.

I'm sure he has already killed himself and I hope it didn't go as planned and he lived long enough to suffer just like his daughters did. Can you imagine being shot up to the point you can't raise your head up off the back seat of some crappy stinky cab seat to tell EMS where you are. She was most likely looking at her dead sister as she made the call. SS
Link Posted: 1/5/2008 9:24:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Very sad news. I hadn't heard about it until seeing it here.

Sad to see the one girl's myspace page and last login as "1/1/08" and realize that it will never change and how final that is.
Link Posted: 1/5/2008 2:18:17 PM EDT
[#14]
How long before the human bombs begin?
Link Posted: 1/5/2008 3:00:09 PM EDT
[#15]
This case is supposed to be the headliner on America's Most Wanted tonight. I hope the fucker gets a cold shot. Twisted mother fucker!!
Link Posted: 1/5/2008 6:20:58 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
How long before the human bombs begin?

not long i am afraid............
Link Posted: 1/5/2008 10:04:05 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
it's pretty big news in my circle as a few of my friends knew them quite well.

it really just pisses me off.

And what is their opinion on it?

My wife sent me [via IM] the "Breaking" news alert; really more of a blurb.

It took me all of ~15 seconds to read it, and my immediate reply: "$10 it's an honor killing.  $5 the guy's Egyptian."

I mean, I could totally turn out to be wrong on both counts, but.....
Link Posted: 1/6/2008 5:19:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Bob Spencer's take:

Sister's aunt says "Honor Killing"

P.S.

? Where are the Feminine-Nazis, Woman's Rights & NOW on this ?

The Silence is deafening.

Sure as heck wouldn't wanna "diss" another "oppressed group" like Muslims for killing their own.

fellas, this political correctness has killed hundreds--now 2 more to the body count.

Reminds me when the Brits were in India, trying to stamp out "sutee," where a recent widow throws/is thrown onto the burning funeral pyre of her recently dear deceased
hubby. Indian politicians said: "This is our custom + religion; you cannot tamper with it."

The British Governor-General said: "Allright, practice this barbarity. But then we will then practice OUR religion and custom by hanging all those involved." it seemed to work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top