Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/17/2005 3:55:41 PM EDT
Snuck home a little early today, future wife wasn't home yet, so I started digging through the OLD CD collection that she hate's.............and what did I find...........the old "Doggystyle" album.

Broke out a bottle of gin and a little juice...........and now its time to chill.

Talk about great lyrics, I had forgotten how good this album is!

Your gin and juice drinking, chronic smoking Accountant

PS: We need pimp emoticons on this board!

ETA: The 2 greatest lines in the whole album
1. "serv your *ss w/ a mother f*cking AK"
2. "and bitches who f*cking give me the *ss"
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 5:10:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 5:14:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn hippy.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 7:29:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 3:41:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 3:49:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Book,

I'm impressed that you remember Testament.  I caught one of their shows in Chicago once.  They fuckin' rocked and were loud as hell.  It was back when they were touring for "Practice What You Preach".
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 9:09:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 3:06:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Snuck home a little early today, future wife wasn't home yet, so I started digging through the OLD CD collection that she hate's.............and what did I find...........the old "Doggystyle" album.

Broke out a bottle of gin and a little juice...........and now its time to chill.

Talk about great lyrics, I had forgotten how good this album is!

PS: We need pimp emoticons on this board!

ETA: The 2 greatest lines in the whole album
1. "serv your *ss w/ a mother f*cking AK"
2. "and bitches who f*cking give me the *ss"

If ya'll think that stuff is  da f'snizzle then listen to the bluegrass version of "Gin and Juice" Banjos and mandolins and every word is understood. ( call me a redneck but I could never understand Snoop dog's lyrics , when recited by him.)
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 3:47:20 PM EDT
[#8]

call me a redneck

We do!
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 4:14:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Jammin to a little Toby Keith before I head into work.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 4:46:52 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
If ya'll think that stuff is  da f'snizzle then listen to the bluegrass version of "Gin and Juice" Banjos and mandolins and every word is understood. ( call me a redneck but I could never understand Snoop dog's lyrics , when recited by him.)

You mean this?  
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 5:03:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Straight up yo...pimpin' dat shit while rollin' in my 6-4, gat on my lap, 40 in hand...bitches in back.
Word.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 1:45:10 PM EDT
[#12]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
If ya'll think that stuff is da f'snizzle then listen to the bluegrass version of "Gin and Juice" Banjos and mandolins and every word is understood. ( call me a redneck but I could never understand Snoop dog's lyrics , when recited by him.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You mean this?

Goddammit Reject! Did you have to torture the whole fucking board??? It's bad enough that he makes ME listen to that god awful shit on the way to FOP. If the bastard would stop, I would gladly get out and hitch hike before listening to that. PLEASE don't help that tone deaf bastard do any more damage!!!!

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet homey!
It's all good.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 3:30:02 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Screw that noise.  Give me Pantera, Testament or Black Sabbath.  

(Of course, I also like classical music, some country and easy listening.  Frank Sinatra rules!  Go figure.)

One of the best concerts I ever went to, IMHO bested only by the Eagles Hell Freezes Over tour...  (No disrespect intended to Ol' Blue Eyes, but it was kinda late in his career...)

I LOVE Frank!!!!
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:09:18 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You mean this?  

HHHEEEEEEEELLL YEAH BIZNITCH!!!!
Accountant hates when I play that.  That is on a cd a friend of mine burned for me with the SNL  skit "Pete Schweatty" and the Star Trek parody where Spock buggers Cpt. Kirk.

Kirk:"aaarrrrggghhh"
Spock: "It is possible I hit the wrong entry point"
Kirk:"Try agian....HARDER!!"
Spock:"If it pleases you Capitan."
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 4:11:27 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Goddammit Reject! Did you have to torture the whole fucking board??? It's bad enough that he makes ME listen to that god awful shit on the way to FOP.

I have their entire album of AC/DC covers, plus a few other covers (Cat Scratch Fever, Fat Bottomed Girls, Walk This Way, couple others).  It's Friday, let me know what you want to hear, and I'll host it on my server and post a link.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 4:16:14 AM EDT
[#16]
The Richard Cheese, Lounge lizard cover of "Gin & Juice" is also noteworthy

www.iloverichardcheese.com/tracklist.html
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 4:20:06 AM EDT
[#17]
I can also upload a fair amount of Dick Cheese and the Lounge Lizards...  
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 5:58:42 AM EDT
[#18]
i'm always looking for alternative mixes of bumping tunes
all the better to warp my teams minds with

the hayseed tracks are especially notable, cause you can annoy several mindsets at once

Richard Cheese has a new album!

01 ME SO HORNY *
(originally by 2 LIVE CREW)
02 PEOPLE EQUALS SHIT *
(SLIPKNOT)
03 WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE
(GUNS 'N' ROSES)
04 BRASS MONKEY
(BEASTIE BOYS )
05 LET'S GET IT STARTED *
(BLACK EYED PEAS)
06 MAN IN THE BOX *
(ALICE IN CHAINS)
07 BEEN CAUGHT STEALING
(JANE'S ADDICTION)
08 THE GIRL IS MINE
(JACKSON/MCCARTNEY)
09 YOU OUGHTA KNOW *
(ALANIS MORISSETTE)
10 ENTER SANDMAN
(METALLICA)
11 SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY
(U2)
12 WE ARE THE WORLD
(USA FOR AFRICA)
13 DO ME *
(BELL BIV DEVOE)
14 AMERICAN IDIOT *
(GREEN DAY)
15 ADD IT UP *
(VIOLENT FEMMES)
16 SOMEBODY TOLD ME
(THE KILLERS)
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:42:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Cool!  I just have mp3s of Tuxicity...
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 2:18:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....................it's friday and the G Funk hour has started again! Sing it.........Snoop Doggy Dog!

It's Friday, let me know what you want to hear, and I'll host it on my server and post a link

Reject,
Heeeeeeeeeeell No, we don't wanna listen to that sheeeeeeeeet.

"Hey man, I put 5 dollars on the weed, you better quit fucking w/ me"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top