Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2007 9:25:19 AM EDT
Trying out my video feature on my digtal camera. So please bear with me.

Back to the drawing board.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 9:30:17 AM EDT
[#1]
http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=5xe8wlh
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 9:35:30 AM EDT
[#2]
After looking on the video I now have to go on a diet. Must be something wrong with that camera lens
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:12:07 PM EDT
[#3]
cool, nice video.

Looks like you had a malf or two. Mag related?
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 8:17:04 PM EDT
[#4]
made it hot Video
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:25:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
cool, nice video.

Looks like you had a malf or two. Mag related?

I think it may be the mag. It did the same thing on the last dump I did with the same mag. The week before I had no problems with a diffrent mag. I have a bad habit of just using one mag per session. I have them numbered. Next outing I will try 3 mags in one session. It might be the way I load them since I load with no spring pressure and it will single stack on you doing it that way. I have to bump it a little and then load some more.

I wanted to add that at the range they prefer you to not do a long string because some guys end up shooting in the air especially with the M16s. It is a sherriffs range so I do what they want since I can shoot full auto there.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:49:20 PM EDT
[#6]
if you're ever around lafayette lemme know. i'll let you try a recon ordnance mag. they are WAY better than the zytels.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 7:25:01 PM EDT
[#7]
My m11 is sten mag converted. I need to make one of the shoots that you guys get together on. Too many irons in the fire.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 7:33:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
My m11 is sten mag converted. I need to make one of the shoots that you guys get together on. Too many irons in the fire.

i was thinking about going sten but come to find out, the reconords provide STEN reliability but without modifying the gun

they're not as cheap though. can't get much cheaper than sten mags.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top