Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2008 2:15:41 PM EDT
I'm a Bengals season ticket holder and I'm just curious about other fans who might be interested in ride sharing / tailgating from Louisville.

Seems like a lot of Colts fans around here but there must be some Bengals fans?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:40:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Who are the Bengals?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:18:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Fuck the bengals. GO BROWNS BABY. I grew up in northern ohio and i hate the bungals. Just for the simple fact that you dont keep a player that makes it perfectly clear they dont want to be there. CHAD JOHNSON GO TO HELL
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:51:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Fuck the bengals. GO BROWNS BABY. I grew up in northern ohio and i hate the bungals. Just for the simple fact that you dont keep a player that makes it perfectly clear they dont want to be there. CHAD JOHNSON GO TO HELL

Why don't you go shit in someone else's thread, you classless idiot?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 12:12:38 AM EDT
[#4]
lol...classless for having an opinion...are you gonna cry because someone doesnt like like your bungals
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 5:55:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Just do like other browns fans: throw batteries & beer at the players, maybe your false teeth...

...but do it in your own thread.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top